Not All Mortgage Brokers Are Created Equal
So you have decided you want to buy a new property and need to organize finances. With over 1000 home loans available to Melbourne Home Loan Customers, do you have the time to find the best deal for you?
Like most of us the answer is No. Melbourne Home Loans are becoming more and more complicated, quoted interest rates are not the true interest rate so you have decided to use the services of an expert, such as a reputable Melbourne Mortgage Broker. Using an Independent Melbourne Mortgage Broker delivers the following benefits to you:
1. A simplified way of understanding and evaluating home loan products
2. A Mortgage Broker saves your time
3. To ease the stress of the home loan application process
4. To obtain truly independent advice about the best product that suits your needs. Most large Mortgage Brokers in Australia are owned, controlled or affiliated with a major bank. So ask yourself am I getting truly independent advice?
5. To get a better deal All Mortgage Brokers have access to a Home Loan Calculator which allows you to access 1000's of Melbourne Home Loans. The real value that an Independent Melbourne Mortgage Broker delivers is the ability to deliver independent advice and recommendations. Anybody can operate a calculator.
Leading Independent Melbourne Mortgage Broker What If We Finance CEO Spiro Kolokithas says " the larger mortgage brokers are similar to a fast food chain. They claim to serve customers and meet their interests but if you have a major shareholder that is a major bank or shareholders not happy with the return on investment or mortgage brokers being expelled for not meeting industry standards how objective is the advice you are getting?"
What If We Finance recommends you ask Mortgage Brokers if they meet industry standards and also if they are truly "independent". The Global Financial Crisis and the shrinking of competition in the Melbourne Home Loans Market means you may still be ultimately dealing with a major bank. Alternatively contact What If We Finance and see why not all Mortgage Brokers are created equal. Independent Melbourne Mortgage Broker What If We Finance recommends that a Home Loan Health Check is conducted every 12 to 18 months. Melbourne Mortgage What If We Finance advises borrowers to monitor their home loan when considering Melbourne Debt Consolidation, Melbourne Refinancing options.
Not All Mortgage Brokers Are Created EqualBy: Karen Smith-RickertAbout the AuthorKaren RickertMelbourne Mortgage BrokerMelbourne Home LoansHome Loan Health Check(ArticlesBase SC #1743485)