Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Let them be Kids!!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Let them be Kids!!

Let them be Kids!!

Let them be Kids!!

If you are happy parent and have a school going ward; even to a kindergarten then you must have been a part of parent's teachers meet. I don't know what to take away from such meeting, but as per books it is mandatory to attend such meetings. Of course there are some funny memories which you can recall later and rejoice.

I remember my good school days; the term "Parent's teacher meet" was an alien term; it's not that my parents never visited my school, but on the contrary they were called very often; for all bad reason. The time were not fixed for such meeting as the teachers and principal couldn't predict the time as to when I will do some mischief or bash somebody.

Anyways now as I'm a parent and time has changed, I'm now an actor of the term parent's teacher meet. I generally don't like to attend the meeting for many reason the first being that I'm confident on the school where my ward is enrolled, I'm confident that they are taking good care of my kid and imparting good education and learning to him. Also I don't want to interfere in the schooling machinery as I've a faith on the system. My only concern is that my kids should not exceed the limits of mischief, they should not bash-up there classmates and should behave properly.

But in spite of my trust and belief the school is very rigid and they want the parents to visit the meetings and listen to them. Some parents enjoy this interaction but I really don't.

Some of the interesting observation of such meets are, Parents suggesting to increase the school timings as they wanted there kids to be stationed in the school for as long as possible. There excuse being that if they reach home early they watch TV, so it's better to be in school. I didn't understand whose is the parent here "school" or the "biological parent", who has more responsibility to align there time and activities.

On the contrary, we as adults always wanted lesser working hours to have some social activities aligned. We seldom think about the pain of waking up early in the morning, getting ready for the school with rucksack of books when the morning still has the shade of darkness.

I wanted my kids to be at home early as I expect them to take a quick nap and rush to extra curricular activities.

I wonder about those parents who were suggesting teachers for more home assignments as kids finish off there job early and play later on. They don't want there kids to play too much.

I on the contrary wanted no home assignments from school as I believe that all the schooling must be done in school and home should be left for relations, bonding, taking rest, entertainment, cultural and extracurricular activities.

Parents even sharing eating, sleeping habits of there wards and what not, I though that it is all irrelevant to the context given and parents are expecting too much from schools, they should allow kids to be kids and they should understand there responsibilities and expectations of a child.

Let them be Kids.. Let them know how to exercise his/her rights and let education be a stepping stone to achieve the goals.
The Modern Parents Empower Their Teens To Avoid These Costly Dating Mistakes Birthday Party Madison Exciting and Fun Parties for Kids Shopping For Toddlers and Children Shoes Online Courses for Childcare Toys For The More Adventurous Child Anxiety Treatment Guide -Rich Presta Anxiety Free Child Program Can the Mobile Phone Short the Distance between You and Your Children? Children's Paradise Keeping Children Occupied Over the Summer Holidays Essentials for Kids Birthday Party Supplies Potty training a great milestone in the life of the child as well as the parents Kids Bed In A Bag Childrens Cancer Charity-Women Using Cloud Computing To Make A Difference
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.104.238) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012614 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3304, 956,
Let them be Kids!! Casper