Insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Let Go, Learn to Play and Change with the Native American Flute

Let Go, Learn to Play and Change with the Native American Flute

SHARE:  

When, with an open heart, we grant others the right to play any why they please and are capable of we are released from our own self-criticism

. Life is a Circle of such diversity that there is room for every individual and every song. Let the breath of life go out through your flute into a receptive world. You can change your life and perhaps the world one song at a time.

By: John Stillwell About the Author My name is John Stillwell. I have a woodworking shop in the Mojave Desert near Joshua Tree California. I make unique hand crafted Native American style flutes. You too can play the flute. It's easy. For more information about me, flute playing lessons and the history and craft of flute-making visit my website http://www.atflutes.com (ArticlesBase SC #2877079)

www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search     IP(54.92.174.226) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.071114 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 903, 954, 951
Let Go, Learn to Play and Change with the Native American Flute Ashburn