Getting Efficient Lightbars For Trucks Was Never This Simple
. Trucks and other heavy equipment vehicles would often benefit with the installation of bright and flashing LED lights. This is because on highways they would be able to send across a sign for other vehicles around them to be careful. In some cases, these LED light bars can also provide a decorative quotient to the trucks, especially when configured in multiple colors. High power accent lighting can be combined with excellent visibility and 180 degree beam patterns, ideal for trucks travelling long distances in the nights.
There are several reasons why you might be looking for efficient lightbars for trucks
The lightbars for trucks will benefit from injection molded PVC design or the use of waterproof polycarbonate as they have to operate under all kinds of weather conditions. The water resistant casing especially with aluminum backing will not only provide structural resiliency but also keep the LED modules safe from dust, snow, rain or fog. Given the high speeds that trucks are driven at, it is not a bad idea to go for thermally efficient plastic casing which is high-impact resistant as well. The corrosion resistant light bars come with secure attachment mechanisms through the use of mounting magnets or stainless steel straps. There are clamps too, if one is concerned about drilling of holes in the roof of the truck.
lightbars for trucks can be small and simple or can be heavy duty with higher currents. You can combine 60 72 1W LED modules assembled together and fasten them with mounting screws and chrome plated brass bezels with long life. Trucks can also use universal license plate lighting which uses half a dozen or more narrow beam LEDs that can be beautifully arranged in an arc. The arc arrangement of LEDs provides wide angle beam spread for greater coverage especially when trucks are plying on wider, multi-lane highways. The mounting holes are usually made about 3 inches apart. Rubber grommets, compression gaskets and power cables are usually available along with lens and colored filter kits and other mounting and installing hardware.
lightbars for trucks are available in a variety of dimensions from 40 inches in length to more than 72inches for wider roofs. However, the width and height of these light bars are determined in a way as to ensure ideal weight distribution. The lightweight LED light bars are less bulky and can be securely mounted without fear or collapsing or breaking during a ride. Lightweight MDF light bars with aesthetic mounting options are also being manufactured by many companies. You can take your pick based on the budget, as there are light bars with cost range varying from $100 to $2000, depending upon the level of sophistication, warranty and reliability. Heavy duty, 8-segment light bars with duplex light modules can be expensive but provide excellent lighting and can be fixed near the front grille or above the tail lights. The front, rear and all bar operational ease makes the LED light bars a good choice for long distance trucks.
LEAVE A REPLY? =>> REPLY
- Reduce Car Insurance Premium With No Claim Bonus
- Subprime Auto Financing - 4 Useful Tips To Get Better Rates
- Post Bankruptcy Auto Loans Best Means To Qualify For A Car Loan After Bankruptcy
- How Car Insurance Quotes Can Save You Money
- Car Accessories Sites- Showing You Latest Development In The Auto Industry
- How Do You Find Auto Transport Rates That Fit Your Budget?
- The Top 4 Things That Affect Auto Insurance Rates
- Why Age Affects The Cost Of Auto Insurance
- Commercial Trucking Insurance: Cargo Protection Policies
- Insurers Of Saga Car Insurance
- Comment Acclrer Vos Dmarches Pour Trouver De L'assurance Automobile Ou Habitation Au Qubec
- Automotive Metric Fasteners For The Pivotal Automobile Industry
- Comprehending The Fundamentals Of Car Insurance
- Discounted Auto Body Parts The Best Way To Shop
- Gst And Fiscal Autonomy To The States
- Cheap New Driver Car Insurance - When Is It The Best Time To Understand One
- Car Insurance For Month - How To Get Hold Of It
- What Is The Best Car Insurance Policy
- Different Types Of Protection Offered By An Auto Insurance Policy