Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Beyonce's Workout Routine
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Beyonce's Workout Routine

Beyonce's Workout Routine

If you're a superstar, you are going to be noticed and followed around

. It really is that simple. In fact, even those who win the lottery, who did nothing but to have dumb luck of picking six numbers correctly can become superstars for the simple reason that people want to be famous and rich just like them.

So imagine someone who truly has a reason to be famous, someone like Beyonce Knowles, who is extremely well known as a Hollywood superstar and someone who somehow manages to maintain a super sexy body. How does she do it? What is the secret of the Beyonce exercise regime?

Well, I looked into it and can tell you that it is not an easy routine by any stretch of the imagination. Beyonce begins her workout with with a single leg butt bridge using the right leg. She does 10 to 15 single leg Romanian dead lifts and around 12 step ups. Ouch.

Sounds like a lot already, but wait, there's more; much more in fact, where that came from. Beyonce is also known as a jogger. She runs 6 days a week for for 40 minutes at a time and of course she does a warm up on a treadmill for another 20 minutes before that (why she can't just jog on the treadmill I don't know). Beyonce's Workout Routine

Another favorite for Beyonce's exercise regimen in yoga. Yoga is an Indian discipline in which one practices ones breathing while performing exercises. It was used originally in order to attain sprituality in the pursuit of knowledge of Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism (the three large religions in that part of the world, aside from Islam).

In addition to performing this extreme exercise regimen, Beyonce tells her fans that she stays slim by eating a tiny and fat burning lunch. She takes just 6 slices of tomato and 4 slices of cucumber for her diet. She says she stays away from high fat and starchy foods but she does try to balance that with a little bit more in the way of the fruit and vegetable department.

It is especially important to stay away from carbohydrates if you want to keep the weight off. While some complex carbohydrates are good for you, like whole grains, the plain white Wonder bread we all grew up smearing peanut butter and jelly onto in the morning is a definite no no.

And of course, if you want to look like Beyonce, you need to stick religiously to an exercise routine like the Beyonce exercise routine. It doesn't have to be exactly the same thing and the best idea is to consult a personal trainer for ideas on what you should do, but what is important is to stick with it no matter what.

by: Richard Cunningham
Article Submission to Article Directory's and Why it's Important for your Pagerank Reg Cure License Keys - Don't forget this ! Valentines From The 1800's Runtime Error 1769 - Beware & Repair ! Your Child's First Puppy Differences Between "remodel," "renovation," And "restoration" It's Just Common Good Sense Why Did My Ex Cheat On Me - I'm Getting Emotional Revenge On A Cheating Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How Can You Forget The Ex - I'm Getting Emotional My Ex Told Me He Missed Me - I'm Getting Emotional Best Way To Fix Depression - I'm Getting Emotional Not Over Ex One Year On - I'm Getting Emotional
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.251.22) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.011934 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2632, 952,
Beyonce's Workout Routine Tehran