Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » A MRSA Treatment. Alkaline water machines, will they help to treat MRSA
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A MRSA Treatment. Alkaline water machines, will they help to treat MRSA

Where can you find a MRSA Treatment or Cure that works?

How To Stop MRSA Dead In Its Tracks! - Alkaline water machines, will they help?

If you have any interest in MRSA, (the Staph infection you can get in the hospital that can kill you), please read this short interview with the nations leader in non-antibiotic recovery of MRSA. His name is Shannon

Brown. For more information please visit his website: MRSA30Day

Here is the interview

Here's another question from a client; "Dear Mr. Brown I recently got a positive lab test for MRSA which I've had for almost 20 years, my question is that I have an alkaline water machine, can I mix the pHenomenal water with it or is the alkaline water machine good enough on its own?

That's a great question we hear that all the time because you hear alkaline water and of course you think of the alkaline water machine.

Funny enough a lot of people have never heard of the alkaline water machines. I don't want to go "scientist" on you, but I want to explain how these alkaline water machines and pHenomenal works, and I can explain how they mix together perfectly.

An alkaline water machine on its own absolutely will not stop MRSA, because it works in a completely different way. So here's what happens; in water, there are countless trillions of tiny bits of minerals. How those alkaline water machines work is; there are two parallel plates. Water is sent between them while they are pulsing at a certain electrical frequency. What that's doing is adding or removing electrons from those minerals. Every hydrogen is missing an electron, so if you add a whole bunch of electrons to a mineral. In turn they are going to gobble up all of the hydrogen's out of the water, when you gobble up hydrogens or pH (percentage hydrogen or parts hydrogen) you're going to get an alkaline reading. You can't read those hydrogens because they are bound to the minerals. They are not gone, they are just bound. If you have one of these machines, then you know that if you check the pH of the water after a few hours its back to normal. Why? Those electrons that are improperly bound to the mineral, begin to let go. When they let go, they let go of the hydrogen. So in a day or two it's back to neutral. What we do get from alkaline water, from an alkaline water machine, are free electrons, which are fantastic, that's why it makes us feel better. But it doesn't solve the problem of MRSA, because it doesn't actually bind hydrogen.

pHenomenal is totally different, it is 100% stable will never go back to neutral. The reason why is because you have water which is H2O, two hydrogens and one oxygen. To make pHenomenal, you bind three waters together to create H6O3 (six hydrogens and three oxygens) and in that bigger water shape you are able to remove 1 hydrogen, (how to do that is a secrete process), that's all pHenomenal really is. You then add some calcium as a flavor buffer, but it is not an active ingredient. So here you have a larger water molecule that's hungry for hydrogen, it's truly hungry for hydrogen.

Let's get back to MRSA. MRSA is loaded with hydrogen, because the bacteria itself produces lactic acid, lactic acid is an overabundance of hydrogen. If you remove MRSA's defense system, which is lactic acid, and your immune system can kill it, it's just that simple. I didn't mean to go all "scientist" on you, but that is how it works.

So pHenomenal is altered water, that is truly missing a hydrogen atom. An alkaline water machine is temporary altered water. Can you mix the 2 of them together? Absolutely, if the water that the alkaline water machine is producing is ok, in other words in doesn't have to many minerals in it, it's totally fine. They complement each other and that's what a person with MRSA is missing is actual electrons which they will get from pHenomenal, and even more extra electrons from the alkaline water machine-water. They go together perfectly.

We will see you in our next video and article.

BTW:

MRSA is also knows as EMRSA15 treatment, EMRSA16 treatment, HA-MRSA treatment, CA-MRSA treatment, ST8:USA300 treatment, ST8:USA500 treatment, ST59:USA1000 treatment, USA300 treatment, USA1000 treatment, vancomycin treatment, bactrim treatment, Methicillin resistant, Staphylococcus, superbug, impetigo, cellulitis folliculitis, carbuncles, scalded skin syndrome, MERSA
Natural Treatments For Psoriasis Township Sewage Treatment Plant In Jilin Province Completed First Put Into Operation - The Songhua What is skin cancer? Induction Hardening: An Effective and Useful Heat Treatment Doctor Verification – One Should Know the Background of a Doctor before Treatment Acupuncture Treatment Guide: the guidelines are for our safety Xanax Vs. Pain Clinic Treatment Treating Asthma with the Acupuncture Treatment Dual Diagnosis Treatment Natural Arthritis Treatment - Take Care Of Your Joints What Is Neuropathy Treatment? Skin Cancer Treatments In Los Angeles Not Ordering Further Tests After Abnormal Results Could Lead To Advanced Prostate Cancer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.114.94) / Processed in 0.012665 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 4692, 301,