Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Yournetbiz, Waster Or A Real Money Earner? - An Extremely Honest Yournetbiz Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Yournetbiz, Waster Or A Real Money Earner? - An Extremely Honest Yournetbiz Review

Yournetbiz, Waster Or A Real Money Earner? - An Extremely Honest Yournetbiz Review

In recent months I have seen a lot of thrill over this new Business opportunity called YourNetBiz

. This Review about YourNetBiz will provide an answer to the question: YourNetBiz, Waster Or A Real Money Earner?

Question No.1 What is YourNetBiz?

YourNetBiz was launched in May 2009 and is a re-brand of the company once known as MyInternetBusiness.com (MIB).

The Re-Launch of MyInternetBusiness as YourNetBiz has been based on a lot of the feedback received from the members of MIB over the last year or so that added more value then ever at no extra cost. The existing members got upgraded and took advantage of the new system.

During my research I never got to see the old system but I was very fortunate to see the back Office of the new system.

Here are some of the key features YourNetBiz offers:

Personal Business assistant

(You get access to a Personal Business assistant (PBA) who handles your) leads.

Digital products

(Full re-sale rights to thousands of digital products)

Training

(Videos, web conferences, live conference calls, support from your direct sponsor)

A Travel Club

(Allows you to get cheap holidays, etc)

What is the business?

Well basically keeping it to the point its a home business franchise in a box.

How does one make money?

The 4 main packages they offer are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum the Bronze package allows you to earn up to $300 per sale and the Platinum allows you to earn up to $2000 per sale.

You can break the business down into 2 categories as follows:

1.Market the opportunity itself

2.Sell the digital products you get with each package.

(The Platinum package gives you all of the re-sale products on offer.)

So the conclusion to this review is as follows:

So YourNetBiz, Waster Or A Real Money Earner? Well I definitely think this is not a waster. The company, the products and opportunity seem to be spot on. I would like to mention here that in this opportunity they do provide step by step help and support which will enable a beginner to become successful and there is serious money to be made.

I hope this article has answered the question: YourNetBiz, Waster Or A Real Money Earner?

Need more information then Visit http://www.yournetbiz247.com

I wish you all the Success!

by: M.Imran
Dispelling The Myths Of An Online School Affiliate Business Programs Get Down To Business How To Find The Best Products To Sell On Ebay Clear Out Your Closet - How To Sell Stuff On Ebay Today How To Market Your Website Ezine Article: To Be Published Via Blog How To Build A Responsive List (and Why You Must To It Now) Essential Tips for Buying that To-Die-For Evening Dress Online The Potential For Generating Lots Of Leads Using Social Networks Five Quick And Dirty Tips For Using Microsoft Frontpage To Make Better Looking Websites. You Meet In Soul Each Moment. Using Javascript Search Engines Optimization With Directory Submission
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.79.248) / Processed in 0.004205 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 2505, 973,