Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » You're Closer Than You Think To Succeeding With Your Home Based Business!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

You're Closer Than You Think To Succeeding With Your Home Based Business!

You're Closer Than You Think To Succeeding With Your Home Based Business!

You know, I was just reading a book written by famous pastor and speaker Joel Osteen

, when something he wrote jumped out at me. He said, "You're closer than you think". I started thinking about this as it applied to me and my life, and how it affects succeeding with my home based business. It really made me realize that the struggles we go through are just a series of tests we have to pass along the way to growth and prosperity.

I have been in the martial arts for the majority of my life. I started training in karate when I was nine years old, and when my Dad brought me into that dojo, I didn't want to be there. I hadn't even started yet and I wanted to quit. I took a deep breath, as only the mature nine year old I was could, and took my first lesson. That was struggle numero uno of many I would face.

Now jump ahead to when I was twenty two years old, and testing for my black belt. I was beat up, tired, and one hurting dude! My lungs were on fire as I entered the last phase of the week long testing, which was a ten minute heavy bag test. I was so wiped out that I could hardly hold my hands up anymore, let alone kick or punch the bag. My body was giving out when I heard my instructor bellow," Come on, Hands up! Keep moving! You're closer than you think"! It was that little phrase that put my mind back in focus and got me back in the game. I was so close to my goal for that day, to finish the test, and earn my black belt! After the test was finally over, and I was presented with my black belt, I felt a sense of accomplishment and pride that I will never be able to fully put into words. I do know that if I had quit, I'd never be able to forgive myself.

As you are working on growing your network marketing business, keep in mind that every time you push forward and make that next call, or contact that next lead, it takes you one step closer to where you want to be. With each obstacle you overcome, each time you hear someone say no, you take one step closer making it to the top. The struggles you encounter along the way will make achieving success or goal that much sweeter. Things always seem to be the hardest right before achieving the goal you set. Always keep positive because you're closer than you think.

The day you got into whatever company you joined, you had high hopes. Your mind was buzzing with hope and enthusiasm! Remember that feeling, and why you got into the home based business arena. You signed the application forms, you purchased a starter kit, and you bought your tools and products. You invested in your dreams. You took action! That's more than most people do. Most just wish that things could be better.

You are already on the journey, so keep moving forward, and don't look back. There's nothing for you back there. One step at a time, one call at a time, sponsor one more new team member at a time. Find an upline leader to coach and mentor you, and keep you on the path. Just keep moving and you'll achieve your goal. With consistency you'll get there. You're closer than you think!

by: Scott Carrell
Mesothelioma Attorneys: Helping Victims Of Asbestos Cancer Is It Safe To Avail Online Cash Loans? Striking Design Features that Set Stuhrling Original Apart From the Pack The rise of designer clothing V-Reader-System-For-Kids Why Trade in Exotic Currency Pairs? Will Employing A Personal Stylist Have Any Impact On My Appearance Facts About Facial Blushing Are Teen Relationships Too Exclusive Early On? Good Diets for Men Wedding Loans For People With Bad Credit- Get The Finance Needed For A Magical Wedding Investing In Tulum Real Estate Compulsory Insurance Coverages For Chicago Tow Truck
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.136.170) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012461 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3184, 975,
You're Closer Than You Think To Succeeding With Your Home Based Business! Seattle