Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Your own FREE e-commerce business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Your own FREE e-commerce business

After owning a Home Decor & Collectible store for 16 years

, a customer came in and told me about a website that sold travel. After learning more about the company, I realized it was a turnkey opportunity and I didn't need any special skills to get started. Basically they set everything up for me. Times were starting to get tough in retail and this provided me with the extra income I needed. About one year later the company introduced an online shopping mall to my existing site. I couldn't believe they had everything set up for us and didn't charge me a penny more. It offered 700 plus nationally known stores that anybody could go to and shop, get cash back AND make 30% of the commission. My lease was coming up and that meant rent was going up. I decided to close my shop and just work my online business. By doing this it would mean:

No overhead

No employees work comp insurance

No property insurance

No inventory

No re-stocking

No time clock, I could set my own hours which meant more free time for me

Five months later the company introduced an Insurance link where anyone could go online and get a price comparison on their home, health, auto or life insurance.

Eight months later the company introduced another link called ZamTek. This link included Video and cell phones from the top four providers, their calling plans, satellite and dish TV, home security and Internet services. Again, all this was added to my site with no additional charge. It amazes me that they do all the updates, have a support staff of 200 employees and I all I do is pay $49.95 a month hosting fee. The employees do all the updates, tracking and best of all, cut the checks.

By: Charlotte
WHAT THE HARVARD SCHOOL OF BUSINESS DOES NOT TEACH YOU—THE STEPS TO STARTING A SMALL BUSINESS THE PITY PORCH IS CROWDED—STEP OFF AND START A SMALL BUSINESS The Benefits Of Cheap Plastic Business Cards Office Desk Furniture - Choices For Your Business Are Vast Same Day Cash Loans: Heal Your Monetary Tensions Comfortably Different Methods Of Installing Business Security Systems Business VoIp A Good Communication Option During Recession Use Quality Leadanswer Services To Pamper Your Mortgage Business Competitor Analysis For Australian Businesses- What It Involves Where To Find Your Ideal Business Phone Service Provider Move Your Business Up With Salehoo Review Does Your Business Need Off-site Data Storage? What Every Successful Online Business Venture Needs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.211.87) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.010646 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 1838, 146,
Your own FREE e-commerce business Detroit