Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Your Traveler's Tips Of How To Research My Foremost Expensive Dining Places Within Walking Distance
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Your Traveler's Tips Of How To Research My Foremost Expensive Dining Places Within Walking Distance

Your Traveler's Tips Of How To Research My Foremost Expensive Dining Places Within Walking Distance

Comfortable Stay at Quality Inn I-5 Naval Base Amenities

One of the more prominent features in San Diego is not only its stunning beaches but also the San Diego Naval Station. Located just three blocks from the Naval Station is the Quality Inn I-5 Naval Base. Just a few miles away is the PETCO Park of the San Diego Padres, San Diego Convention Center, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo and Gaslamp Quarter. They have 64 comfortably furnished rooms that come with refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, work desk, cable television, ironing facilities, hairdryers and voice mail. Guests get to enjoy complimentary hot breakfast, coffee in the lobby, local calls and wireless high speed internet access in the rooms. There are nonsmoking rooms as well as rooms that are specially outfitted for the handicapped. They also have an exercise room for the guests use. This motel is recommended for those who need to be near the Naval Base as well as for those who simply want to enjoy San Diego.

Escape at the Heritage Inn SeaWorld San Diego

One of the best known tourist destinations in the country is San Diego. Among the many San Diego motels, the Heritage Inn SeaWorld is one of the comfortable affordable motels that are so close to SeaWorld you can view its fireworks from the pool side. Just a few minutes to the San Diego Zoo, Mission Beach, Balboa Park, Old Town and Downtown San Diego, this motel is situated in the SeaWorld Sports Arena. Guests will have a myriad of choices to amuse themselves with shopping, dining and entertainment areas just a few minutes walk away. Guests can choose from the King Room, Queen Room and Two Queen Room that are furnished with a refrigerator, air conditioning, cable television, Cuisinart coffeemaker with Folgers coffee, alarm clock radio, ironing facilities with the king room having an ottoman. Guests get a lot of freebies continental breakfast, parking and wireless internet access. As guests relax in the outdoor pool and hot tub, they can truly appreciate the comfort and convenience that they experience in this motel. Your Traveler's Tips Of How To Research My Foremost Expensive Dining Places Within Walking Distance

Comfort at the Loma Lodge San DiegoYour Traveler's Tips Of How To Research My Foremost Expensive Dining Places Within Walking Distance

The Loma Lodge is centrally located just about two miles to the hotel circle and just minutes away from the Gaslamp Quarter District, the world famous Sea World, Old Town and San Diego Zoo. With its exotic Spanish style, this motel has 43 rooms that are provided with air conditioners and heaters, satellite television with HBO and ESPN among others. They also have handicapped equipped rooms, family rooms with 3 or 4 beds as well as the new corporate VIP rooms with pillow top beds. Guests are guaranteed a great start to their day with free morning coffee and Danish. There is guest laundry as well as use of the swimming pool all year round. There are special off season and weekly rates plus additional discounts for senior citizens, AARP and the military. The award as Americas Best Value Inn after achieving a perfect score of 500 is a guarantee that you get comfort at a value price at the Loma Lodge San Diego.

Enjoy at the Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites San Diego State University

Right in the heart of the college business district is one of the charming San Diego motels with beautiful gardens surrounding the Spanish style structure. The Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites is 1 mile from the San Diego State University, 10 minutes to the San Diego Zoo, 15 minutes to SeaWorld and 20 minutes to the San Diego International Airport and downtown San Diego. This is a pet-friendly motel that boasts of 61 rooms both smoking and nonsmoking which are equipped with amenities for the guests convenience like air-conditioner, coffeemaker, iron, telephone, cable television, free wireless internet access, alarm clock and complimentary newspaper. Extended stay guests can choose rooms and suites that have full size kitchens equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Free parking is conveniently provided while complimentary coffee and continental breakfast is a great way to start the day. There is a heated outdoor pool with poolside barbecue that guests may opt to use in lieu of dining at the in-house restaurant. Added to all these are a daily maid service and a multilingual staff to ensure that guests have a wonderful stay in San Diego.

by: Aisling Stead
Traveling Hints For Treats And Scrumptious Meals While Boarding Flights For Baltimore Need Hot-lanta Inexpensive Rooms? Follow These Secrets On How To Find Cheap Travel Packages Fluttering Spring Jewelry Fun French Theme Party Ideas Stuff Travelers Must Be Able To Check Out Regarding Richmond Accommodations To Make Your Break Surel Xmas Hampers – What Is The Perfect Hamper Present To Give This Festive Time? A Tour to Rajasthan: The land of Bravery, Colors and Festivals! Ideas for Festive Breaks in 2010 Travel to Victoria Falls Don't Forget The Chimney During Spring Cleaning Evento De Comida Vegetariana En Washington D.c The Grand Bahamas Island Has a Spectacular Beach to Suit Any Pleasure Lowenbrau Keller, Sydney, Australia - Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.34.105) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.005886 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4404, 954,
Your Traveler's Tips Of How To Research My Foremost Expensive Dining Places Within Walking Distance Columbus