Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-proofing Your Child. Dr. Phil, Along With Betsy Brown Braun
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-proofing Your Child. Dr. Phil, Along With Betsy Brown Braun

You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-proofing Your Child. Dr. Phil, Along With Betsy Brown Braun

You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-proofing Your Child

. Dr. Phil, Along With Betsy Brown Braun

What parent hasn't thought her child was a brat at one point or another? Whether your child really is a brat, is at risk of becoming one, or is simply trying to grow up in a world filled with temptations and distractions, Betsy Brown Braun, bestselling author ofJust Tell Me What To Say, has written the ultimate hands-on guide to cultivating, character traits that are tried and tested brat busters including gratitude, respect, honesty, independence and self reliance, among others.

Betsy's down-to-earth advice and no-nonsense practical "tips and scripts" are derived from her expertise working with thousands of children (from toddlers to teens) and parents for over three decades. With Braun's humorous, supportive and authoritative voice as a guide, parents can navigate some of the more difficult aspects of these formative years and lay the groundwork for their child's future with confidence.

Here are some links to reviews my new book is getting. Not bad!You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-proofing Your Child. Dr. Phil, Along With Betsy Brown Braun

You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-proofing Your Four- to Twelve-Year-Old Child

This reviewstarts with:

I won't even hesitate when I tell you Betsy Brown Bruan has written one of the best parenting books I have ever read. It offers sage, but simple advice for raising respectful, honest, and independent children. You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-Proofing Your 4- to12- Year Old

This review is written by dads for dads!

This book is a treasure trove of resources that were very down to earth. I enjoyed how easy this book was to read and how user friendly the advice was. I found myself taking bits and pieces of each chapter and trying to implement them within my own family with positive results

You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-proofing Your Four- to Twelve-Year-Old Child

Once again, Betsy Brown Bruan hits the nail on the head (so you don't have to hit yours against the wall!) with insightful, clear, and helpful advice for raising your children. If there were a Martha Stewart of parenting, she would be the one, with the "secret sauce" to helping you raise the kind of kids we all hope to have. -Jane Buckingham, founder of Trendera and author of The Modern Girl's Guide to Motherhood.

Another starts like this:

You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-Proofing Your 4- to 12-Year-Old Child is a new book by Betsy Brown Braun that falls into the general category, but has enough specifics within it to be incredibly useful to almost any parent.
Protect Your Child's Feet Have You Had All You Can Stand Of Your Child Misbehavior Issues? Out Of Control Teens May Make You Think You Are Not Doing A Good Job Parenting! OTC: Over the Counter Medicine for Children Childhood Eye Exams: What Parents Should Know Can Beru Children's Clothing 2011 Chun Xia Popular Trend - Color Prediction Learning German Online For Kids Getting Tubular – Ear Tubes in Children Find The Answer - Find Acid Reflux Remedies For Children What can be Expected From Ecstasy Abuse According to a Teen Treatment Center Christening Gifts -- What To Present The Child What Every Parent Should Know About Teenage Prescription Drug Abuse Arts And Crafts Kits For Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.172.249) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012679 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2681, 956,
You're Not the Boss of Me: Brat-proofing Your Child. Dr. Phil, Along With Betsy Brown Braun Vairano Patenora