Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » You Can Buy Some Odd Insurance!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

You Can Buy Some Odd Insurance!

You Can Buy Some Odd Insurance!

Most consumers think that insurance is a pretty dry

, boring, and complicated subject. They would rather leave most of it to their agent or a cute mascot they see on TV. However, you may be able to improve your life and business with some unique insurance products. In order to get your attention, I decided to write about some strange insurance news I have read lately.

Why am I writing about odd insurance in order to educate you about specialty policies? I find that it is a little easier to get people's attention about speciality policies, that work in real life, by using some extreme examples. Some of these may seem a little funny or weird. Let me explain a few types of insurance that are not considered mainstream, and may even be considered bizarre.

Have you ever heard stories about people who claim to have been kidnapped by visitors from another planet? I know that this sounds like the plot of a comedy or science fiction book. However, more than one company, in more than one country, has actually sold UFO abduction insurance! One of these companies was located in Florida, while the other one had an office in London. Both claim to have actually paid out claims, though I cannot imagine how they verified those claims.

There have been reports that some fairly well known people have purchased this type of insurance.

There are actually other policies to protect people from a variety of paranormal events. Awful and fantastic things, like vampire bites, have been named in policy terms. Of course, I have to believe that a lot of these are made as gags. and some are just farces made to sell T shirts, mugs, or other gag gifts. Of course, this may be one way for agencies or insurers to attract a lot of attention. You have to ask yourself if this is the right kind of attention.

Some policies, that seem weird, may actually make a lot more sense. Famous celebrities may cover their body parts. I have heard of stars insuring their legs or smile. These are things that are considered important to these celebrities. This may seem like vanity to the rest of us, but seen from another perpective, it may make sense.

Of course, some custom or specialty insurance products are actually helpful in the real world. Who can profit from specialty policies? A variety of people, businesses, and organizations may find custom policies useful. If you think you have some unique needs, you may want to learn more about specialty policies that can help you.

by: Marilyn Katz
Free Beauty Samples You Can Make Your Penis Bigger - This Is 100% Real (Penis Exercises Are Getting Men Up To 8-9' Size) Altering Web Hosting Companies - Your Business Second Home What Would Surprise Your Family? Oppositional Defiant Disorder and 5 Underutilized Parenting Solutions Purchase Finest Quality Of Furniture At Online Mexican Stores Shop The Best Wilson Tennis Rackets Online Best 5 Tips To Impress Your Senior Dating Partner Enlarge your penis by sex drugs - prove your worth to your woman! Joint Pain and Weight Gain Use Natural Bladder Treatments Like Flotrol The Value of Online Courses How to select the best web design company ?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.102.225) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.011310 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2562, 975,
You Can Buy Some Odd Insurance! Tehran