Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Yet another Fantastic holiday - Alibaug
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Yet another Fantastic holiday - Alibaug

Day 4 - 30th Dec, Thursday (today while I am writing this article). I got up at 3:15am then at 4:30, then at 5:20 since my nose was blocked and I couldn't breathe. My fianc had suggested we would go to the beach for the morning walk and see the sunrise together. I didn't want to miss the chance and decided to stay awake. 5:45 am - Mummy and I again decided to take morning walk in the lawn. My fianc came out at 7:15. I was a bit disappointment coz of the plan failure but realized he must be tired with the visit to Temple and drives yesterday. We both walked till the beach. Even if we didn't see the sunrise, just seeing the waves was a pleasurable treat to the eyes. We came back to the hotel and decided to wash the individual cars. It was superb fun!!! Post bath, we had breakfast, cleared the bill, clicked photos with the owners, handed over tip amount to the staff who made our stay unforgettably memorable. I am back in Town with loads of happy memories, completely rejuvenated and ready to face the new role, the exams and all the challenges that come my way!!
Through this whereabouts Australian Air craft Charter Halloween Invitations For Invitations Halloween Party Celebrations How best to overcome fear with respect to our countries economic woes Cairo city sightseeing, over day trips, overnight tours, city break, shore excursions, transfers & travel packages Locate This First Rate Thai Capital Tavern Appropriate To Tourists Alexandria city sightseeing, over day trips, overnight tours & shore excursions from Alexandria port Luxor city sightseeing, over day trips, overnight tours, city break, shore excursions from Safaga port, transfers & travel packages Phoenix Dishwasher Connection American Standard Soaking Tubs Really Do Set The Standard Acupressure Acupuncture in Washington DC- What Are The Benefits? Fashion Wear at the Beach African Dreams Promising African Countries To Invest In
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.148.124) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011105 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1146, 954,
Yet another Fantastic holiday - Alibaug Amsterdam