Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Working With Travel Agents In Wakefield Was Interesting
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Working With Travel Agents In Wakefield Was Interesting

Many years ago, I was working in the offices of a firm of travel agents in Wakefield and it was an interesting time

. My first choice was travel agents in Huddersfield, followed by travel agents in Halifax, but there were no available positions at the time. My time in that office was one of learning how to deal with people as much as learning about travel and holidays.

A few years ago there was a craze for people to have car stickers displayed on their rear windows and some of these were very funny. Some were rude and others were whimsical but they all made sitting in traffic a little more bearable. One of my favourites was the one which read My Mother was the Travel Agent for all my Guilt Trips! This struck a chord with me on various different levels and is something which I have remembered for a long time.

I learned that travel agents Halifax, travel agents Huddersfield, or travel agents Wakefield, the job was the same, as were the types of people both within the industry and the clientele. One of the things which I really enjoyed was helping people to decide where to go on holiday if they came in and did not really have any firm idea about the type of vacation they wanted. This was fun because it meant that there were so many options that we could explore. It was all a matter of chatting to the client and finding out their preferences and limitations and then looking around to match them with the perfect holiday.

We all spent a lot of time planning our vacations and it is the one thing which we look forward to for a long time. In fact I know of certain people who start to think about their next vacation as soon as they return home from the present one! Some people used to come in to book only flights and others wanted the complete holiday planned out right from the flights to transfers and accommodation, as well as excursions and meals. The job was interesting due to the fact that every day used to be a little different from the previous one. We had customers from all walks of life and we had deals to suit everyone. There were families with young children and couples who wanted to go somewhere where there were no children allowed. There were pensioners looking for a group holiday and young people looking for a party filled vacation.Working With Travel Agents In Wakefield Was Interesting

I really enjoyed looking at all the various brochures and leaflets which we stocked and often found myself envying the lucky people who would be travelling to far flung destinations while I was stuck in the office. It has been a long time since I had to visit travel agents in Wakefield, or elsewhere, mainly due to the internet and online shopping. I now view and book most of my holidays this way and often think how much easier it is now.

by: Simon Morris
Visiting Travel Agents In Bradford Can Be Time Consuming Entertaining Guests For The Holidays: Fireplace Safety 101 A Memorable Shimla Packages, Shimla Tour Packages & Shimla Holidays Tour Top Hill Station Manali Packages, Tour, Manali Tour Package, Manali Holidays Packages Tour Checklist For Travelers To Canada Finding Wholesale Gift Boxes For The Holidays Tips For Maintaining Your Weight Throughout The Holidays Plan A Trip To Austin For The Holidays Choose A Boutique Hotel When Traveling To Nyc For Medical Treatment Plan A Trip To Atlanta For The Holidays Cleaning For The Holidays 2012 Travel Tips For Valley Of Flowers Trek Exotic Holidays In Vietnam
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.25.74) / Processed in 0.005283 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2789, 954,