Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Wordpress Goldmine And 4 Day Money Making Blueprint-a Review And Comparison
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wordpress Goldmine And 4 Day Money Making Blueprint-a Review And Comparison

Wordpress Goldmine And 4 Day Money Making Blueprint-a Review And Comparison

Wordpress Goldmine and 4 Day Money Making Blueprint are online teaching programs with a lot in common

. Both are ideal for newbies to internet or affiliate marketing and both provide their teaching or system by way of ebook and video.

There is 15 hours of video provided in 4 Day even more in Wordpress Goldmine because Mark Thompson is continually updating them.

The system that both employ is similar too which is the use of article marketing to drive traffic to your newly created blog. The basic system is based on Bum Marketing which is very popular and effective, provided you know what you are doing.

Bum marketing is basically using cheap or free resources to drive traffic to your blog or webpage. It requires a lot of work and time but is very effective and works really well. Wordpress Goldmine promotes the use of Social Bookmarking quite a lot and is very effective to get your articles ranked in the search engines.Wordpress Goldmine And 4 Day Money Making Blueprint-a Review And Comparison

Wordpress Goldmine is run by Mark Thompson, an Englishman living in Spain, who has been making a full time living on the internet for about 4 years. The other program is run by David Bocock who lives in the US and who has a close connection to the daddy of Bum Marketing, Travis Sago and his ebook is entitled Conversations With Travis.

The Conversations With Travis book could have been called A Homage to Travis and is way too long and packed with fluff. However in there is the nub and essentials of Bum Marketing and for this reason is important.

But this information could have been provided in a much briefer format without the fictitious single mom who starts miraculously making sales by the end of the book. Bum marketing is simple but not that easy.

How do the 2 ebooks compare?

The ebook provided by Thompson in his program is far superior in my view as the ebook provided in the 4 Day program is puffed up to revolve around a fictional single mom. The meat in the book is essentially an outline of Bum Marketing but this could have been provided in half a dozen pages and I found the single mom angle incredibly twee..whatever floats your boat I suppose.

How do the videos compare?

Both sets of video are good although Bococks are slightly slicker but the winner for Mark Thompson in Wordpress Goldmine is that he is constantly making new videos as requested by his forum members.

The videos in 4 Day are slick and well prepared, but like the book could be cut down significantly to the meat and bones of the thing.

Both products have active and supportive forums and even though Wordpress Goldmine is more expensive than 4 Day Money Making Blueprint and even though the latter is selling very well and has a higher sales rate on Clickbank, in my opinion Wordpress Goldmine is the winner in this battle.

Wordpress Goldmine sells for $67 and 4 Day sells for $29 which is very good value.

Conclusion

I prefer Wordpress Goldmine, even though it is dearer, but both products grant lifetime access (for now) with the initial payment, even though it is likely that you will see the introduction of a monthly payment plan in the future.Wordpress Goldmine And 4 Day Money Making Blueprint-a Review And Comparison

Both products are great for newbies but the constant introduction of new videos for just about anything in Wordpress Goldmine, prompted in the forum, swings it for me.

The personalities of both Mark Thompson and David Bocock are quite different and I prefer the more laconic delivery of Thompson but that is an entirely personal view.

But when you are spending a lot of time listening to videos to get up to speed on the system, if one personality grates with you ..it can be irritating.

by: terrylegal
Cheap Holidays in Berlin 9 Step Guide To Keeping African Cichlids North Cyprus All Inclusive Holidays, North Cyprus Hotels & North Cyprus Holidaydiscounts ! Overnight trip to Cairo from Alexandria ‎ Hawaiian Shirts-a Source Of Relaxation. Nile Cruise Holiday from Sharm El Sheikh North American Kayak Fishing Techniques Comfortable Travel With Neck Pillows Australian Doctors Dissatisfied Using Lures for Stripped Bass Fishing Florence Private Tours to Discover Tuscany | Sienna San Gimignano Florence Day Trip with Nancy Aiello Tours Australia Cities Tour Destinations Find Top Class Accommodation For Your Holiday
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.214.215) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.014178 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3756, 954,
Wordpress Goldmine And 4 Day Money Making Blueprint-a Review And Comparison Ljubljana