Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 24-Inch Maine Balsam Christmas Wreath
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 24-Inch Maine Balsam Christmas Wreath

Bring the fragrance of fresh Maine balsam and the holidays into your home. Decorate your door with this thick and full, holiday wreath with its traditional holiday scheme. Each wreath contains four pounds of premium, live Maine balsam greens, real pinecones, faux holly berries, red crab apples and a hand-tied, weatherproof red velveteen bow. Also includes a convenient over-the-door wreath hanger. Made in Maine.

Watch Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 24-Inch Maine Balsam Christmas Wreath

For the last 10 years I have ordered a Worcester wreath through a third party (large American mail order company). However, after years of higher prices and loosing my points privileges with their credit card I decided to order through Amazon. I saved about 10% and I got the same great wreath, fresh and on time. I was also impressed to see their selfless donation of wreaths for every grave at Arlington National Cemetery. A great American company!

This wreath was just perfect in shape, size and fragrance. I was so glad to see that this company also places the wreaths on the graves at Arlington Cemetery as a donation. I will definitely order again next year. Thankful for their heart.

This is a really pretty wreath and looks wonderful on our front door. The description clearly mentions that it is made of fresh balsam and real pinecones, and buyers are advised to mist the wreath daily. As the previous reviewer said, it is a little expensive, considering it will only be used once. But overall I'm pretty happy. Delivery was quick too, it arrived two days earlier than expected.

Watch Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 24-Inch Maine Balsam Christmas Wreath
Ladakh Monastery Tour Have A Life Changing Experience In An Biblical Tour! Johannesburg - The Amazing Destination Organic Maca and The Big Wave World Tour Bentota Beach Sri Lanka North American Power - Maryland Residents Listen Up Contouring Your Back With Liposuction Holidays on the Costa del Sol and distances Hot gift ideas for Christmas Best Time To Visit Venice To Enjoy Seasons And Festivals Go on a London theatre break Indian Ocean Holidays: Glorious Weather, Incredible Destinations And Unlimited Fun Halloween Coloring Pages
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.170.206) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.005015 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1893, 954,
Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 24-Inch Maine Balsam Christmas Wreath Pirapozinho