Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Win At Uniquebidwin.com- Global Lowest Unique Bid Auction
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Win At Uniquebidwin.com- Global Lowest Unique Bid Auction

It seems that this commerce entertainment game is all about a guess

, with no skills needed from the player side. However, tracking and monitoring those sites over a several months with reasonable assumptions made, show that it is as sophisticated as playing and winning a chess.

I have come up with a couple of strategies that might be employed to increase your chances of winning one of these auctions:

1) Bid $160 worth of bids in a long range where you think the auction will end. For example, on an iMac auction (they occur rather frequently) you could bid from $165 to $215 and get every bid in that range for $160. (Since the last iMac ended at $170.25, this MIGHT be a good range to try. Or not, since I hope this lens gets a wide audience.) If you get the iMac for, say $210.25 because that is the lowest unique bid, you've spent $370.25 for a brand new iMac. Not bad. THIS PLAN IS VERY RISKY. - You might bid $160 worth of bids and get nothing.

2) Bid a very low range and then a range where you think the item will end up based on previous auctions. Then, as the status of the bids in the low range changes to 'Your bid is neither unique or lowest', you can know that the lower bids are filling up. (Of course, its difficult to know if there is a low bid that is still unique.) This will give you some information about where to place new bids (maybe in the middle of the two ranges you started with). Again, there certainly are no guarantees with this plan.

3) Bid $0.75 to $1.75 on every auction. This will change (especially as people read this post) but right now there are a lot of auctions that ended in this range.

Again, this is a strategy I found useful for me at uniqueBidWin.com ... try your way ... one thing is sure .... itsi worth it !!!!

by: Anette
Global fun for all How to Use Shipping Disclaimer Multi Vendor Dropshipping and How to Use it Pros and Cons of Joining Dropshipping Global domains Internation opportunity Fighting Back the Economy - keep fighting The Global Leap For Domestic Bpo National Self Interest Impedes Global Action on Biodiversity Loss and Sustainable Farming Global Top 10 Uranium Mining Companies Benchmarking Analysis Car Parts At Your Reach And Economy Aarkstore Enterprise - Techteam Global, Inc. (team) Swot Profile - Market Research Yurtdii Etm De Baary Yakalamak Iin Global Yurtd Eitim ! Yurtdii Etm Aarkstore Enterprise--global Medical Tourism-medical Tourism Companies,medical
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.161.103) / Processed in 0.010346 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1853, 465,
Win At Uniquebidwin.com- Global Lowest Unique Bid Auction