Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Will I Have To Pay For My Mistake If I Label A Package Incorrectly?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Will I Have To Pay For My Mistake If I Label A Package Incorrectly?

An Atlanta delivery service is going see many packages during the course of a week that are labeled incorrectly

. It's so easy for a mistake to be made when labeling a package that it is understandable that this does happen fairly often. However, when a mistake of this type is made, it is costly to the courier company. As a result, they have to pass these types of costs along to the client company in order to maintain their profit margin.

It is very easy to make a mistake when labeling shipments. Different courier companies have different requirements for labeling, and all methods have easy ways for you to make a mistake. Hand written labels can easily be illegible, creating a misunderstanding. Computer entered addresses can be messed up completely by a certain typo. Another very common mistake is for you to mishear a customer's address over the phone and write it down wrong or to have the customer themselves make a mistake when entering their address online.

When this happens, there are a few different things which might happen. First of all, the courier company might either process your order, or try to make a pickup, and then find out there is a problem with the addressing of the shipment. On the other hand, you may find that the courier company may actually pickup the shipment and try and make the delivery. If the package was labeled incorrectly, this will usually result in the package either being delivered to the wrong address, or in the courier company deciding that the package was labeled wrong and holding it until they speak to you again.

In any of these cases, what is going to happen is that someone at the courier company is eventually going to realize that a mistake is made; either on their own, or when you find out that the delivery was not successfully completed. Sorting out this problem is going to cost the courier time, and in some places, will mean that they have to return the package to you. Because time is clearly money, the extra costs which are incurred by the courier company are going to be passed back along to the party responsible for the mistake, which will be you if the delivery was complicated because of an incorrect shipping address. Use online address books and address verification to help reduce the occurrence of this type of problem.

by: Conner Calhoun
Advice For Canadians Who Wish To Buy Property In Arizona West Coast Faxless Payday Advance Looking To Buy Condos For Sale: 3 Facts Many People Overlook Building Inspections - Be A Smart Buyer An Introduction To Payroll Tax Buy Pretty Sacks Produced in the Handbag Factory Salary Advance- Receive Salary Previous To Payday Discount Vouchers Best Way Of Online Shopping Where To Buy 51 Mini Hdmi Switch Why Buy a Peli Case? Shopping Online Is Open 24 Hours A Day Can Alertpay be used in Pakistan? How do I use Alertpay?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.254.35) / Processed in 0.012705 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2381, 962,