Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Why "it Takes Money To Make Money" Is A Big Fat Lie
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why "it Takes Money To Make Money" Is A Big Fat Lie

Why

You've heard that saying a thousand times

. From your grandpa, your dad, your college professors, and just about anyone with whom you've ever discussed one of your "wild business ideas." So often, that you've probably accepted that it's true, maybe even all the way down to the gut level.

Well, guess what? It's a big ole fat lie.

Sure, maybe objectively you can find reasons why it's true. It's hard to start something out of nothing, and if you've ever tried starting a business with $50 in the bank I can almost hear you yelling at me through your computer screen. Okay, you need a little money to make more money. But you don't need that $50,000 loan.

Why?

It'll make you lazy.

That's right; I don't care who you are. When you're trying to get off the ground with next to no cash, ingenuity's the name of the game. You scrimp, you scrape, you come up with new, fresh ideas. You have to; you don't have any other choice. What happens when you get a nice cash infusion?

Well, you don't have to think anymore. Now you're fat with cash, and as we all know, fat is never far from lethargic. You're no longer thinking, "How can I do this better, and for cheaper? How can I make this happen without a lot of money?" When you stop asking those questions, you stop refining your business. Worse than that, you buy things you don't need "for the business' sake." It's a slippery slope.

Before you start looking for funding for your business, ask yourself this: what will you do if you can't get that loan? In the end, the answer to that question will probably be your best idea - not the idea that's going to cost you tens of thousands to implement. If your whole business plan is based on borrowing a lot of money that you didn't earn yourself, you may want to think again.

You're not a corporate big-wig who needs to borrow huge sums of money to manage hundreds of properties and employees and products. Don't try to emulate one. Do you really need that big loan to get your business off the ground? Or can you bridge the gap with a little hard work?

by: Maggie Dawson
StockTradersDaily (Alternative) StockTradersDaily $$$ Experience An All Inclusive Holidays At Riviera Maya Hotels Disability Tax Benefits for Developmentally Delayed Individuals Preparatory Ceremonies Of Wedding In Tamil Brahmin Matrimony Pc Pandora Review-Pc Pandora Promo Code Outsourced Payroll Solution An Easy Way Of Powerful Payroll Management Invoice Finance The Woman Men Adore And Never Want To Leave Free Pdf A Way For Women To Conveniently Follow Weight Training A Fight Against Social Injustice: Silicone Bracelets Australian Universities Offer The Best Of Study In Australia Four Dangerous Kids Toys Should Be Paid Attention Half Term Family Activities in the Lake District - Keswick, Eskdale & Wasdale
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.103.10) / Processed in 0.013031 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2284, 975,
Why "it Takes Money To Make Money" Is A Big Fat Lie