Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Why Your Home Based Business Sucks!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Your Home Based Business Sucks!

Do you know why your home based business sucks? Now I am not "knocking you" because you are involved in an MLM or some other type of business. But what are the reasons why so many are not doing as well in their own business?

Let's take a look at some crucial points to consider why most home based business fail:

1. Personal Development training. Most people think of this as the "rah rah" stuff and really don't believe in it. Hey I was once a non believer myself! But if you really want something you have never had, you have to change as a person first to believe and build inspiration to achieve. This is the one thing that is lacking in most home based businesses. No one is changing as a person and therefore their business and income isn't changing too.

Personal development training is a MUST for your life and business and you may contact me for suggestions.

2. Products or services. Do your products provide value to the market? Many home based businesses such as MLM's provide, in my opinion, NON value driven products. Magical soaps and lotions? A cure all juice? Will that really benefit you and your family?

Most people that get "pitched" on these types of products have the same thoughts "how is this really any different from what I use?", or "I have to order more stuff every month?" Having products that have REAL value and are in high demand will help your business become more prosperous.

3. Your Compensation plan is not meeting your financial needs. I see this many times: people getting into a home based business for the money! They don't really care about the product. Yes, money is important, but if you are selling products just to make $20 a pop, will this really meet your financial goals? Probably not, unless you want to make $100 a week. First set your financial goals. Now most people think "realistically" which is only telling themself to limit their dreams. Figure out what you are worth!!

4. Sponsorship. Now you need to determine if your business is sponsor dependent or system dependent. Do you have to rely of your sponsor? Most people do. Here's the problem: Most will join an MLM and want to be sponsored by someone that is doing very well in the business so they may have their hand held. The sponsor may be doing very well in the business but a lot of sponsors (the ones who are true leaders) don't "hold hands".

This will frustrate the newly sponsored distributor and failure sets in. A business model that is system dependent instead of sponsor dependent will decrease the failure rate, guaranteed! (Remember the MLM Letter I told you to read?)

5. Education. Most people don't know how to run a home business. They get their products, think they understand the comp plan, got their sponsor's phone number in their pocket and are on their way to making millions! With this industry constantly changing and improving, getting the latest education is a MUST in building your business to where you want it. Most will get some home business training and think that is all they need.

IN CONCLUSION:

Too many people aren't thinking BIG!! The home based business industry is so much bigger that most think. With education by the top leaders in this industry it is crucial to learn from these pros to take your Home Business to where YOU want it!

What you can do today:

Get educated on HOW to run a home based business by the right education that many experienced entrepreneurs have gone through. This home business education will demonstrate how to run a business that is system dependent instead of sponsor dependent; meaning system dependent education will allow the entrepreneur to have his/her own "back office" to get questions answered, what to do for the next step, and learn new skills.

I appreciate the opportunity to serve you today,

Greg Schmidt

Home Business Educator
Top 4 Reasons Why You Need Forex Trading Tools The Pros And Cons Of Starting An Online Home Business Beach Holidays In India For A Relaxing Experience With Breast Augmentation Surgery, Size Matters Watch Boardwalk Empire Season 1 Episode 6-Family Limitation Went Through A Breakup & Don't Know What To Do? 5 Things You Must Be Aware Of Right Now Wedding and Bridal Basics Making Money Online - The Four Things You Need To Do To Earn $200 Or More A Week Paypal Payment Processing Get Information From Online Proactol Reviews Watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules 2010 Movie Some Important Facts About Personal Injury Lawyer Las Vegas Important Elements of Logo Design
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.75.227) / Processed in 0.012848 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 4066, 975,