Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Why You’re Not Making Money Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why You’re Not Making Money Online

Why You’re Not Making Money Online

It has been estimated that 99% of people who attempt to make money online fail to do so

. I dont know how accurate that is but based on the frustration I see posted online Id guess its pretty close. The unfortunate thing is that most of these failures come from mistakes that all newbies seem to make. Here are some possible reasons that youre not making money online. 1. Youre relying on building a downline. MLMs and any program that requires you to build a downline in order to make decent money is basically doomed from the start. A lot of people new to the internet see the paid to click or paid to read email programs that promise you all kinds of money if you just get ten signups and then those ten get ten signups, etc. The real tragedy here is that for the amount of effort that you will put into getting just ten people to sign up for a program you could actually build a long term income producing website. 2. Youre working in the Internet Marketing niche. If youve never made any money online how can you reasonably attempt to sell anyone products on Internet Marketing? This niche is just too saturated with real experts for a new person to compete in. Find another niche to begin your make money online attempts in. 3. Youve put all your eggs in one basket. Many ideas, products and websites just dont sell. If youre committed to one of these ideas and are determined to make it work at any cost you will be in for a rude awakening. Most first attempts fail. You need to move on and try other ideas, it may be the next or maybe the tenth idea you try but eventually you will get it right. When I was heavy into PPC ads I often would start five to ten new ad campaigns on one day. 8 out of 10 didnt make me any money so I would drop them and focus on refining the ones that worked. Imagine how broke Id be if I refused to let go of those bad campaigns? 4. You cant or wont follow directions. If youve bought one of the many courses available that claim to show you how to make money online theres a good chance that even if everything in the course is correct, that you still wont make any money because you tried to skip steps and didnt follow the instructions to the letter. If this sounds like you, go back and start over, and this time follow the directions to the letter. 5. Nobody wants what youre selling. If you didnt do keyword research to see what people were searching for and you just went ahead and made the site or product that you wanted to make theres a good chance youre going to fail. No amount of effort on your part is going to make people buy something that they arent interested in. You need to go back and find out what people want and cater your efforts to that. 6. You are paying for traffic. Anyone who does a little research and maybe buys a good course on getting listed in the search engines can get all the free traffic they want. Why are you paying for it? Paying for traffic affords you no time to correct mistakes or tweek your sales pitch or website. You will run out of funds before you figure out what to do. Find a good course on SEO and get all the free traffic you want through the search engines. I hope that if you see yourself in this article that you stop making these failure causing mistakes.

Why Youre Not Making Money Online

By: Scott Olewiler
The Mobile Market For Connecting The World Earn Rakeback Through Online Poker For Membership Site Success Follow These Steps Success Ventures Llc Provides Free Website Rotator With No Limit To The Number Of Urls The Telecommunications Business The Tracing Of A Mobile Number Is The Same Procedure As That Of A Home Number How To Get As Many Information Products To Sell On Ebay As You Will Ever Need Twitter Basics To Get You Started Eliminate The Clutter And Enhance Your Online Business Web Site Send Valentine gifts to Bangalore online How Do I Retrieve Criminal Court Records Online To Lookup Peoples Past How To Plan And Stay Motivated In Your Internet Based Home Business Cognitive Dissonance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.156.84) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.012622 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3340, 973,
Why You’re Not Making Money Online Columbus