Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Why Would A Man Have Or Need Two Cell Phones?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Would A Man Have Or Need Two Cell Phones?

I often hear from women who are troubled by (or have just found out) that their husband or boyfriend has two cell phones. Many are quite suspicious of this and wonder if the second cell phone means that the husband is cheating. There are various reasons that husbands have two cell phones, and only one of them is cheating (although cheating is a common one.) I will discuss this more in the following article.

Legitimate Reasons Men Have Two Cell Phones: Some people do use one phone for work and one for personal use. However, if this situation is applicable for your husband or boyfriend, you likely have often known this all along. Sometimes, their work will pay for one type of phone, but they don't really like the phone for their personal use. For example, some people prefer blackberries to check work emails and more trendy phones like an iPhone to use while not working.

Usually in these cases, the man is open about the existence of both phones because he has nothing to hide. In fact in this situation, he's often checking the work phone quite often right in front of you. Sometimes, people will get a good deal on or a free phone when they sign up with a phone carrier and will just keep the free phone around because it would be silly to throw it away. But again, there's usually no reason to be secretive about this.Why Would A Man Have Or Need Two Cell Phones?

Occasionally, I've bad people explain that they keep two phones in case they lose one or the battery dies on the first. I suppose this could make sense but I sometimes don't understand why they wouldn't just carry around a spare battery instead of a spare phone. This would make more sense to me. But typically, if the second cell phone is nothing to worry about, the man doesn't have a reason to hide it so he doesn't.

Worrisome Reasons Men Have Two Cell Phones: We've all read the stories about men who buy the exact same call phone so that they can have a separate cell phone to accept calls from the other woman without your even knowing about it. The intent behind this is to deceive and possibly to cheat. And, I think this truly is the underlying and most problematic issue.Why Would A Man Have Or Need Two Cell Phones?

Because most of the time, men who have the goal of deceiving through the separate cell phone will hide it or not want you to know about it. And if this is the case, you have to ask yourself why. It's very common for people to tell me that not only did they find a second cell phone, but they've also found a bunch of explicit text messages and photos from the another person on it.

At that point, it becomes obvious why he has two cell phones. He's using a "safe" phone in front of you. And, he's using the "spare" phone to communicate with the other person. This is quite common. Many men hide the second phone quite carefully. They will often lock it in their car, office, gym locker, or someplace else they visit regularly but don't have to worry about you visiting all that much. But often, they slip up because, as the cheating goes on, the communication becomes more and more frequent so they need the spare phone more regularly.

The bottom line is that there are both innocent and not so innocent reasons a man will have two cell phones. To me, the key is often whether he's hiding it or acting strange or secretive about it's existence.

My husband's cell phone was the clue that ended up allowing me to catch him cheating. I learned how to get the proof on it that he thought that he had hid and erased. This made me angry enough to confront him, and he had no choice but to come clean. You can read a very personal story at http://catch-the-cheating.com/
Look for Style and Quality in iPad Cases Six Daring Designs from Android Watches that Combine Function and Fashion T-mobile Uk And Orange Uk To Form Largest Mobile Phone Network Points To Consider While Buying A Cheap Cell Phone Buy Used Mobile Phone Sin Delhi, Mumbai And Kolkata What You Need To Know Before Buying Florida Divorce Papers Online Buy and Sell1st Generation iPhone Parts Online Discover The History Of Mobile Phones Online Contract Mobile Phone Deals The Simplest Solution To Buy A Mobile Phone Ipad Developer And The Mobile Technology Revolution IPhone 4 cases and covers – Protect your gadget in Style Buy Second Hand Mobile Phones In Delhi, Mumbai And Chennai Punta Cana Exceptional Trip Advice Suites Discounts Cuisine And Highlights
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.198.173) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012570 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3806, 972,
Why Would A Man Have Or Need Two Cell Phones? Ann Arbor