Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Why Read Stories with Morals to Your Child?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Read Stories with Morals to Your Child?

Since the dawn of time, adults have used stories with morals to teach children about the values of the family. Stories with morals teach children about life, the difference between right and wrong, good and bad, safe and unsafe.

More recently, stories exist only for their entertainment value and may even promote negative messages.

Wed rather that good behavior come from within, right? A story with a moral can help.

The moral of the story lays out precisely what the reader is supposed to learn!

Stories can have many purposes. They can educate about a topic or share historical insight. They can teach a skill such as counting or the A,B,Cs. They can make us laugh and provide the distraction of pure entertainment.

I am passionate about writing stories that emotionally impact the reader, no matter how young. I believe stories with a positive message edify and enhance the readers life, even if in a very small way.

By reading how characters deal with situations and work through issues, we gain experience without having to go through those situations ourselves. Our reality is expanded.

I wrote Bartholomews Gift because I became aware of how we as adults can squash the very special gifts children possess because we dont understand them.

The moral of the story of Bartholomew is to believe in yourself and your gifts, even if others dont.

Bartholomews Gift is a story that becomes even better when shared with a child by reading aloud or listening together to the audio recording.
Do You Suspect Your Child's Transposition Of The Great Arteries Was Paxil-caused? Footed Pajamas Or Onesies, The Pajamas With Feet - Make A Comeback (for Kids & Adults Too) Should the Vikings Replace Childress With Tomlin? Plan A Multi-layered Gift For Your Child Daycare for Kids Christmas Activities for Kids IPhone Application for Kids Gift A Smile: Charity Gifts For Underprivileged Children What Factors You Must Consider For Child Custody Cases Why Kids Who Really Know How To Deal With A Bully Don't Have To! Get Help For Teen Alcoholism Teenage Drug Addiction Can Be Curbed With A Retreat Good Golf Clubs For Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.219.166) / Processed in 0.010917 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 1646, 956,