Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Why It (won't) Be Alright On The (sunday) Night......
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why It (won't) Be Alright On The (sunday) Night......

It's a well known 'fact' about eBay - even people who don't sell on eBay know this 'fact'

. Tell anyone

you're selling on eBay and they'll tell you this one 'fact' - let's even try it now - repeat after me - "If you

want your auction to go for the most money, make sure it finishes on a _____________"

Did you say 'Sunday Night' ? Don't worry - most people would. Well, the reality is that there's at least a

50% chance you're wrong about this 'fact' and here's why.....

Wait ! I hear you cry - it's common sense to have your item finishing when most people are on eBay,

and that's Sunday evening. Now, if you're selling a mass appeal item that is certainly correct to an

extent, and if you're selling a 'niche' item (and that's about half of what's on eBay) probably totally

wrong.

Let me explain myself, firstly saying that a lot of what sells on eBay is a mass appeal item such as a CD,

DVD, Console game etc, and the most amount of people are on eBay on Sunday night, but what

makes you think over 225m ebayers would only want a games console or a copy of U2's latest CD

between the hours of 7pm and 10pm on a Sunday ? Do they have no immediate wants or desires for

the other 6.75 days of the week ?

I know for a fact they do, at all other times during the week when there is less competition for their

bids....

So when is the best time to finish your auction ?

The answer is, I'm afraid, depends what you're selling. Let's use the same common sense mentioned

above to think about this - would a top for a 7 yr old girl sell better do you think, while the kids are at

school and the parent has a bit of peace and quiet - or on Sunday night around the kids bedtime

when it's school tomorrow and there's baths, dinner money and a million other things to sort out ?

Just put yourself in the position of whoever it is you're trying to sell your item to - when will they have

free time ? at what time during the month would they most likely to be willing to buy, and pay the

most money ?

When it comes down to it - the answer can only be found through a bit of research, and then give a

few finish times a try based on what you found out from that research. There are plenty of ways to do

this and I'll go into some of the techniques I use in my next article, and also why Tearpeak my not be

the best tool for finding this out.

The best time to sell your item may well be Sunday night, but I bet it almost certainly won't be.....

Did you know that 95% of all eBay sellers make a mistake that negatively affects the end price or saleability of their item each and every time they list something on eBay....?

by: Q Lawrence
How To Watch The Hurt Locker Online Free Right Now! Ebayer Sellers - Wow, L@@k - You're Doing It Wrong..... Top 4 Strategies To Structure Your Saas Reseller Agreement Lord of the Rings Online Shadows of Angmar Making Extra Money Online Selling Other People’s Products Grab Attention For All The Right Reasons With Web Design From Imp Canada Building A Squidoo Lens Is Just So Easy To Do General Note On Search Engine Optimization Get TV online - Stop getting ripped off!! Finding Long Tail Keywords Where To Find A Legitimate Home Business The Fearful, Ignorant Guy Has Got A Blog On The Internet. It Websites For Completing Your Cle Courses Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.142.246) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.005588 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 3101, 973,
Why It (won't) Be Alright On The (sunday) Night...... Casper