Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Why I want to live in Country Australia
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why I want to live in Country Australia

Having come from living in semi-rural Australia to now living inSydney

, my appreciationfor the country and Australian outback has only grown. Living in Sydney and working alongside suitshas made me appreciate the ruggedness ofhard working farmers who roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty on a daily basis and who put in a hard day's work. It's made me appreciate wide open spaces, dirt roads and the togetherness and wholesomeness of family life thatcan only be foundin the country.

I'm fortunate to live on borrowed time on an 8 acre block which is soon to be developed into apartmentson Sydney's northern beaches. I surround myself with my 10 horses, 3 dogs and 2 cats and long for the day when I move to the country to pursue my lifelong calling of horse training. For now, I continue to battle Sydney chaos to earn the money to provide the future I dream of. Waking up every morning to pull on a pair of jeans, an akubra and boots instead of stockings, a suit and heels would be a dream come true!

A recent trip to Country Australia served as an amazing reminder as to the friendly, genuine and honest outlooks and attitudes of the people that live there. The fun and the laughter shared around the campfire was something memorable. I made more friends in my 4 day holiday in Outback Australia than I have living 6 years in Sydney, friendships I know will span a lifetime!

Long dirt roads, fresh country air, long winding clear river streams, owners of the local store who know you by your first name, room to move, room to roam and the opportunity to surround yourself with amazing hard working Aussies.Why do I want to live in Country Australia? I think a more suitable question would be, why wouldn't you want to live in Country Australia?

By: Webmaster
Enjoy The Renaissance Festivals To The Fullest Golden Triangle Tours - Destinations And Attractions Marari Beach Resort -celebrate Your Monsoon Holidays With Ayurveda Travel Around The World With Cheap Flights Physical Therapists - Permanent And Travel Jobs Traveling To Europe Using Cheap Flights Don't Book India Air Travel Without Taking Time To Utilize These Instructions On How To Nab Excellen Astral Projection Information - How to Get Started With Astral Travel REALLY Fast! Chicago Hotel Packages Your Opportunity Through Exploring Unique Tourist Destinations And Experienci Where Will Your Destination Wedding Be? Tour The Most Glamorous And Unbelievable Getaways Harbours And Highlights In The Globe Over day shore trip, Cairo sightseeing tour, shore excursion to pyramids, Egyptian Museum & sphinx from El Sokhna port Travel Ideas When Visiting San Francisco
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.218.147) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.007585 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2362, 954,
Why I want to live in Country Australia Seattle