Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Why I Prefer To Learn From Online Jewelry Making / Craft Video And Pdf Tutorials Than Attending Jewe
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why I Prefer To Learn From Online Jewelry Making / Craft Video And Pdf Tutorials Than Attending Jewe

Why I Prefer To Learn From Online Jewelry Making / Craft Video And Pdf Tutorials Than Attending Jewe

Why I prefer to learn from online jewelry making / craft video and PDF tutorials

than attending jewelry making classes or reading the physical books?

As with many other craft and jewelry making hobbyists, I explored many avenues to learn jewelry making techniques. I found that every avenue has it pros and cons. As I am getting serious into jewelry making, I have concluded that learning through digital media such as video or PDF file is much beneficial to me. Let me share with you my view below:

1.Jewelry making classes/ workshop

Good for beginners. It allows you to gain basic knowledge about jewelry making. Once you have the basic knowledge, it is rather easy for you to follow guides written on the books. The setback about classes is when you learn a new jewelry pattern in a class, you probably would have forgotten the previous pattern. Yeah, the company of other students might be very enjoyable, you will need a lot of hard work to do revision on your own if you are taking jewelry making more seriously. It is not bad an avenue if you have the money and prefer the fun of group learning!

2.Jewelry Making Books

Frankly speaking, I started with my jewelry making journey by learning through jewelry making books. However, I find that most books are difficult to follow especially for a beginner. I guess it is due to the expensive printing cost, the steps and explanation are not detailed enough. Most beading books are written in diagram format, it took me a while to understand those diagrams.

3.Online lessons and tutorials

Most online media deliver their contents in PDF or video format. I got most of my knowledge through this media. I am amazed by the number of free jewelry making guides in the virtual world. I shared such free resources through my blog at www.handmade-jewelry-club.com and www.diylessons.org that I found from the internet. As I got more serious into jewelry making, I started to learn by purchasing more advance jewelry making tutorials from the fellow artists out there too. Most of the tutorials come in detailed step by step guides and pictures. I can always revisit certain steps by either play back the video or go back to the respective page of the PDF file. More importantly, the online tutorials are low cost and very economical as well.

As I progress into my career of sharing and teaching jewelry making, I have decided to do it electronically through my websites www.diylessons.org and www.handmade-jewelry-club.com. If you are like me who are serious about jewelry making, I recommend that you give the online lessons a shot.

In fact, www.diylessons.org is a marketplace that allows individual artists or teachers to publish their craft and jewelry making lessons. So you get variety of choice to choose from. I urge you to take a look and see if you like it!

by: Jane Kl
Traders Can Learn From Surfers Riding The Waves West Tigers vs Raiders live streaming NRL Telstra Premiership 2010 Semi Finals online TV Are you a professional online shopper? Trademark Services India – All Tm Services in one Click Away!! Get a Free Prescription Online with Overnight Shipping from Free-Prescription-Online.info Where To Buy Kindle 2 Through Online Earning Online Degree, Is It Of The Same Value As The Traditional College? Protection And Identification Of Well-known Trademarks In China Analysis The Litigant Strategies Of Foreign Well-know Trademark Infringement GAMSAT Courses Ireland - Special Online Advice Online Bingo For Money Online Interior Design Degree For A Solid Career The Benefits Of Buying A Wardrobe Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.161.222) / Processed in 0.005505 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2931, 973,