Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Why I Like Ping G10 Hybrid?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why I Like Ping G10 Hybrid?

I believe,many golfers know that PING G10 Hybrid is engineeredfrom 17-4 stainless steel with a sloped crown to create a high-launching, solid feeling, versatile alternative to mid and long irons. I fact, it is really like this.

Discretionary weight from the crown and face is combined into a weight pad running parallel to the ground that positions the center of gravity low and back to increase launch angle and reduce spin. The variable face thickness design is machined and plasma welded for higher ball velocity and consistent response across the hitting area. The sole design is tapered and the bounce height is increased in the higher lofted hybrids to provide performance from all conditions.

Features and benefits of the Ping G10 Hybrid

Engineered from 17-4 stainless steel with a sloped crown to create a high-launching, solid feeling, versatile alternative to mid and long irons.

Discretionary weight from the crown and face is combined into a weight pad running parallel to the ground that positions the centre of gravity low and back to increase launch angle and reduce spin.

The variable face thickness design is machined and plasma welded for higher ball velocity and consistent response across the hitting area.

The Ping G10 Hybrid sole design is tapered and the bounce height is increased in the higher lofted hybrids to provide performance from all conditions.

I dare to say, the Ping G10 Hybrids arebetter than otherhybrids. And the low, deep head gives you added confidence when behind the ball. Indeed the head looks almost as big as some fairway woods, but the key difference in our test is that the hybrids are more about the control of distance than the fairways which are about getting the maximum distance.

The shafts in the G10 hybrids are also shorter which means will give you a little more control. The lower lofted hybrids are excellent as driving irons, whereas higher handicappers will like the higher lofted versions which can replace everything up to a five iron. Ping recommend that you go and get custom fitted and as part of the process you will be advised on the right combination of fairways, hybrids and long irons to suit your game.

Overall the Ping G10 Hybrid is a very solid club, but probably more suited to mid to high handicappers. I like this club a lot and would switch it with my current hybrid straight away. It is very easy to hit and the ball just flies of the club face. You can manoeuvre the ball fairly easily. This hybrid is one of the best hybrids I have tried.

Hot Research:

Ping G10 Driver

PING G10 Fairway Wood
Smart Auto Insurance Check all Life Insurance carriers possible to release your mind from tension Bad Credit Auto Loans – A Boon or a Bane? Want A Heavy Loan Urgently - Approach Auto Pawn Shop Sherman Oaks Using Vehicle Insurance Groups to Help You Buy Your Next Car and Staying Within Your Vehicle Budget Receive Cheap Auto Shipping Using These Ways To Ensure It Auto Heater and Defroster The Italians Are Coming Back to America - 2012 Fiat 500 Is Unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show Running Your Auto on Vegetable Oil Three Duty Dimensions Of International Trucks Colorado Springs Injury Lawyer-assist Solve Various Legal Formalities Durable, Iconic, and Everlasting: What Made Toy Tonka Trucks Unbeaten? How to Get New York Insurance Quotes for Your Car
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.190.167) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.013012 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2732, 952,
Why I Like Ping G10 Hybrid? Pforzheim