Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Why Do You Date Asian Women More Often Than Not?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Do You Date Asian Women More Often Than Not?

Why Do You Date Asian Women More Often Than Not?

I get that a lot. And like the question implies, I dont exclusively date Asian women. I just happen to find myself in Asian Caucasian relations more times that I do find myself in other combinations of interracial unions. As a white dude, I have had to deal with rejection from Asian women because of the stereotypes attached to white men who go after Asian women. And I dont blame such Asian women because to be honest, it can be quite hard to know whether a person is genuinely attracted to you or he just wants to fulfill a fantasy or confirm a certain stereotype. Some may think I date Asian women because I got the fever or some fetish. I dont got that because I dont objectify the Asian women I have had the opportunity to date.

See, these are some of the things we White men get for Asian Caucasian dating. Even friends are too quick to judge. See, I date women of all ethnicities whom I find attractive and who I click with. And to be honest, I have dated more Asian women because I find them very attractive. And this I noticed way back in high school because my first crush was an Asian girl. So for me, its just a preference I have and I dont think anyone should fault me for having one. When it comes to how these women behave, I have come to realize that this has got more to do with an individual and her personality. So for me, its the physical attraction that makes me approach more Asian women. Its the personality that makes me decide to date the ones I have dated.

See, everyone has their own reasons for making the choices they do in life. And the same applies to Asian Caucasian dating. There are some who fully pursue these relationships for purely selfish and experimental reasons. But to be honest, most people in these relationships are there because they had a genuine attraction to one another first and then a mutual connection once they started getting to know one another. Whenever people see an Asian Caucasian dating couple, its not because of some fetish or fever. There is the other side of the coin too: Asian women also find White men attractive.

So, instead of asking why an interracial couple is together lets celebrate the fact that two people felt an attraction towards each other, made a wonderful connection and are together and happy. PERIOD!

by: Daniel Theodore
What You Need To Bring With You When Shopping For Dining Tables Free Insurance Rates Quotes Online Holiday Insurance 101 Physicians Disability Insurance - Which Riders Are Important? Injury Loans For The Benefit Of Clients Insurance System - 7 Major Advantages To Consider! Insurance Technology And Its Need Philadelphia Eagles Vs N Y Giants Nfl Football Live Online Stream Results Sopcast Tv Coverage N Y Giants Vs Philadelphia Eagles Nfl Stream Football Live Online Results Sopcast Tv Coverage Professional Indemnity Insurance for Accountants Important Things to Consider When Getting Dump Truck Insurance How To Buy A Camcorder Insurance Is Not Something To Be Taken Lightly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.59.231) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011994 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2424, 975,
Why Do You Date Asian Women More Often Than Not? Copenhagen