Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Why Do Nine Hundred Children Drown Each Year In The United States?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Do Nine Hundred Children Drown Each Year In The United States?

Why Do Nine Hundred Children Drown Each Year In The United States?

I can't believe it happened again. Why? Why? Why?

That's the question I asked myself a few weeks ago when a family from church lost their two year old son.

Sadly, this tragic loss is a repeat of a story I have heard too many times before.

"He was only out of our sight for a minute."Why Do Nine Hundred Children Drown Each Year In The United States?

"I thought he was right there with me."

"One minute he was there, the next he was gone."

What happened?

While the family was visiting friends, the toddler made his way out the back door without anyone knowing. A few minutes later he was found by his panic stricken father... floating in the backyard pool.

Sadly, all efforts to revive him were to no avail.

Could the tragedy have been avoided? Absolutely!

If you are a swimming pool owner, I strongly encourage you... Better yet, I plead with you in regard to swimming pool safety to do more than the minimum you are legally required to do in order to local meet building and safety codes.

Practically every swimming pool drowning takes place in a pool that meets code. The code is not enough!

I believe that the majority of the nine hundred children under the age of fourteen who die in American pools each year could be saved.

These tragedies could be avoided if pool owners would make a tiny investment in a life saving device that is readily available for well under two hundred dollars.

What am I talking about? What would make the difference? What could save your child's life? Its simple... Buy a pool motion alarm.

Swimming pool motion alarms are affordable, effective, and they save lives.

Drownings are accidents. We all know that nobody plans on having an accident.

No good parent ever expects that they will be distracted from their little one long enough for the little one to fall into a pool and drown. But it happens time and time again!

I already mentioned that nine hundred children under the age of fourteen drown in American swimming pools every year. But you dont need to read the statistics to know that it only makes sense for you and me to do everything we can to protect our children and grandchildren from this sort of tragedy.

One drowning is too many!

It's up to you to do all you can possibly do to keep your pool safe. A place of fun, happiness, giggles, and grins. Not a place of grief, sorrow, and regret.

Obviously you need to be sure to meet the local building codes, but please do more than that. Make sure that your little ones cannot open any doors or gates leading to the pool. Teach them how to swim at a young age. There are plenty of classes available in every community, even for infants.

Install a swimming pool motion alarm.

Do your part. Be a parent. Protect your kids.

I hope I never have to stare into the eyes of another parent who is grieving the loss of a child. A loss that could have easily been avoided if the owner of the pool had taken a few additional precautions like installing a swimming pool safety alarm.

Please do your part to keep your family safe! You will never regret it.

by: James T Flanders
Child Custody And Custody Disputes: Most Often Asked Questions Cherish the innocent childhood with baby photography Charitable Institutions For Children How to get cheap Designer Kids Cloth that fits with your budget Your Child And The Doctor The best childrens activities in Lapland Managing Your Troubled Teens An Asset Search To Collect On Unpaid Child Support? Where to Buy Ugg Boots: Discount Ugg Boots Store with Kids Ugg Boots: Disney Jewelry-For Kids of All Ages Favre in Childress�s Crosshairs What Is The Sperm Chromosome That Produce Girl Or Boy Babies? Why Do Some Atheists Remind Me Of The Kid Who Knew There Is No Santa?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.59.231) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012985 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 3256, 956,
Why Do Nine Hundred Children Drown Each Year In The United States? Copenhagen