Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » Why Do Husbands Cheat On Their Wives? Statements From Men That May Seem Eerily Familiar
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Why Do Husbands Cheat On Their Wives? Statements From Men That May Seem Eerily Familiar

Why do husbands cheat on their wives? And is it possible to move past a physical or emotional affair and create a powerful

, loving relationship?

The stresses of every day life should bring a committed couple closer together, but instead they often tear them apart. Something leads to a small fight. Then another fight. And another. Pretty soon the entire relationship becomes nothing but one big argument. Love dies. Resentment grows.

Husbands cheat on their wives for many reasons, but more often than not cheating is the end result of being unhappy in a relationship for quite some time. Here are some of the reasons men cheat broken down into categories representing the primary cause.

The Cause: A Husband No Longer Feels Admired By His Wife

1.) "I just can't do anything right anymore. No matter what I do, she always finds fault with it. I don't help out enough. I don't spend enough time with the kids. I work too much. I spend too much time with my buddies. The list goes on and on."

2.) "It feels like she's trying to change me. She wants me to be more romantic. She wants me to be more sensitive. She wants me to be more open about my feelings. She doesn't accept me the way I am like she did when we first started dating."

3.) "I can't seem to ever make her happy anymore. She's constantly complaining and nagging. I'm at wits end trying to figure out how to please this woman."

The Cause: A Husband Feels The Relationship Has Gone Stale

1.) "She never dresses cute and sexy for me anymore. She used to dress up cute, put makeup on, wear special perfumes just for me, and it used to make me crave her. Now she's stopped caring about her appearance and doesn't try to WOW me with her appearance."

2.) "Sex in our relationship has become nonexistent. She's always too tired, has a headache, or gives me some other excuse. We rarely have any physical contact anymore."

3.) "The relationship is stale. Get up. Go to work. Come home. Do chores. Go to sleep. Start all over again. I'm bored experiencing the same thing over and over again. I wish we could spice things up, but it never happens."

The Cause: The Husband Can't Resist When An Opportunity Presents Itself

1.) "It just happened. I met a beautiful woman on a business trip and one thing led into another. Before I knew it, I couldn't stop myself."

2.) "I was depressed and drunk. When another woman showed me some admiration and affection, I ended up in a bad place I didn't intend to be."

3.) "I needed sexual variety. I didn't think I'd get caught and it was just sex. I still love my wife."

Keeping your man happy in your relationship comes from having a strong understanding of men and knowing what men want. Only then can you build the type of relationship that he'll never want to stray from.

by: Derek Blandford
Perfume For Men - Boss Bottled Why All Men Should Buy Custom Dress Shirts Fashion Dresses For Men Come With A Wide Choice How To Get A Girlfriend By Being More Selective Precisely Why Pea Coats For Men Are Consistently Well-liked A Great Conversation Starter For Men To Use The Best Way To Pick Out The Right Rain Gear For Men To The Right Event Why Are Men Afraid Of Commitment? Things That Scare The Bejesus Out Of Him Bob Grant The Woman Men Adore What Do Men Want In A Woman? 4 Traits Every Man Hopes His Woman Has Buying Shoes For Men Isnt An Easy Job Fashion For Men - A Conscious Awareness To Look Good Typical Signs That Your Very Own Girlfriend Might Be A Cheater
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.144.244) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011697 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3030, 67,
Why Do Husbands Cheat On Their Wives? Statements From Men That May Seem Eerily Familiar Amsterdam