Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » How To Get A Girlfriend By Being More Selective
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Get A Girlfriend By Being More Selective

If there was one thing that just about every guy is guilty of

, it would be that they are not typically very selective when it comes to the women that they date. Meaning, the average guy gets to a point where he wants a girlfriend so badly, that he will pretty much make do with whatever woman he thinks that he has a chance with. He will resort to the idea that he just has to try and find a way to work things out with the woman because it is better than being alone. Maybe that explains why so many men end up in relationships that are pretty dull and boring, but there are not able to let go of them.

If you are afraid to be alone, or you think that you are less of a man because you don't have a girlfriend, then you will probably never really get to the point where you are selective with the women that you date. You will probably always take what you can get and never try and strive for something more than your typical, boring relationship. On the other hand, if you want to be the kind of guy who gets what he wants out of life and does not have that dreadful relationship, then you could probably do yourself some good by learning to be a little more selective when it comes to the women that you date.

Here is some advice on how to get a girlfriend by being selective:

1) You have to identify the qualities that you want the most in a woman that you would like to be in a relationship with.

Sit down and think about it. Think about the qualities that the dream woman you would love to be with would have. Not just the physical attributes, but also her personality and the things that she is interested in. Of course, you probably want to date a woman who looks good to you as well, so there is nothing wrong with wanting her to be attractive. But, when you really want to be selective about who you are going to have a relationship with, then you need to think about other qualities as well.

2) You have to know where the most likely places that she would hang out would be.

For example, you can bet that if the woman you would love to be with would be in tip top shape physically, then she probably is not hanging around the local donut shop. You have to know where the kind of woman you would want to be with would go to so that you can go there as well. That's the only way that you are really going to raise the probability that you will find that dream woman that you want to be with.

3) You also have to be willing to reject women who are not up to par with what you want.

Personally, I have no problems with giving a woman the brush off if I know that she is definitely not my type. There was a time when I did not do that because I was one of those guys who was just grateful to have a woman who wanted me. Then, I realized that it did not have to be that way and that is when the quality of the women I dated rose. It is okay to know what you want and to turn down a woman you know that you are not going to be happy with.

by: Chris Tyler
Precisely Why Pea Coats For Men Are Consistently Well-liked A Great Conversation Starter For Men To Use The Best Way To Pick Out The Right Rain Gear For Men To The Right Event Why Are Men Afraid Of Commitment? Things That Scare The Bejesus Out Of Him Bob Grant The Woman Men Adore What Do Men Want In A Woman? 4 Traits Every Man Hopes His Woman Has Buying Shoes For Men Isnt An Easy Job Fashion For Men - A Conscious Awareness To Look Good Typical Signs That Your Very Own Girlfriend Might Be A Cheater How Important Perfumes For Men Are Want To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back? Try Dating How To Get Over A Cheating Girlfriend - 4 Tips To Move On From This Gut Wrenching Experience Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back Download Torrent
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.20.233.93) / Processed in 0.007804 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3060, 67,
How To Get A Girlfriend By Being More Selective