Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant? 3 Common Hindrances to a Successful Fertilization
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant? 3 Common Hindrances to a Successful Fertilization

Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant? 3 Common Hindrances to a Successful Fertilization

"Why am I not getting pregnant" is a common question among women trying to make a family for the first - and sometimes the second or third - time. It can be very frustrating to attempt to get pregnant and have no success. However, the reasons for this can usually be pinpointed and fixed, and many women struggling with infertility have gone on to have successful pregnancies.

Here are some reasons you may not be getting pregnant.

Lack of CM or cervical mucus

Cervical mucus plays an important role in getting pregnant. The key role it plays is the facilitation of conception by allowing pregnancy to happen even at a time not near ovulations. Cervical mucus nourishes, protects, and speeds the sperm through the uterus and into the fallopian tubes so it may fertilize the egg.

One way to keep track of your cervical mucus (which is at its best for fertility when it is clear, slippery, and resembles raw egg whites) is to chart your cycle. This way you can tell when your cervical mucus will be most likely to help with fertilization.

Male infertility

Your partner may be the one responsible for your lack of conception success. However, it is quite common. 30-40% of couples will discover fertility problems in both parters; about 20% will see fertility problems only in the male.

A semen analysis can be a simple way of determining the potency of sperm.

Treatment of male infertility often includes antibiotics, surgery to repair a vasectomy, or medications and fertility drugs that improve sperm production.

Blocked fallopian tubes

Irregular ovulation is another common problem for women who are having trouble getting pregnant. These issues may be caused by blocked fallopian tubes, where an obstruction in a woman's fallopian tubes prevents sperm from reaching the egg.

The most common cause of blocked fallopian tubes is in fact PID or pelvic inflammatory disease, which is sometimes caused by an STD, but not always.

A history of miscarriage, previous abortion, history of abdominal surgery, and a previous ectopic pregnancy can all be contributing factors in fallopian tube blockage.
Secrets to Become Pregnant By Going Natural. Getting Pregnant without Drugs Ovarian Cysts And Getting Pregnant Best Position to Get Pregnant - A Tip to Couples Having Difficulty to Conceive Vomiting Blood while Pregnant Overcome infertility, get pregnant all natural Tips for Getting Pregnant After a Miscarriage - How to Quickly Conceive After a Bitter Miscarriage Pregnancy Miracle Book Free-Pregnancy Miracle is a 100% natural method and helps you get pregnant in a correct way How To acquire Pregnant Naturally With Uterine Fibroids Get Pregnant Fast. How to get pregnant 100% Naturally Cure For Yeast Infection While Pregnant Review Pregnancy Miracle Affiliate-Pregnancy Miracle is a 100% natural method and helps you get pregnant in a correct way Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant Faster - Natural Pregnancy Here is How to Get Pregnant Easily, Faster and Naturally - This will Surprise You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.62.103) / Processed in 0.011660 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2315, 955,