Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Who Will Design Kate Middleton's Dress For Wedding To Prince William
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Who Will Design Kate Middleton's Dress For Wedding To Prince William

It's sure to be the wedding dress of the decade

, if not the century.

And while newly engaged Kate Middleton has yet to reveal who'll design her gown, style mavens and designers already are weighing in with their opinions on what they think she should wear on her big day.

British bridal fashion expert Peta Hunt of You & Your Wedding magazine told the reporters that the future queen will walk down the aisle in a traditional couture gown, wearing a crown or tiara on her head."I can't see it will be covered in Swarovski crystals," Hunt told the Daily Mail. "I think it will be hand embroidered and I think with lace."

When Vogues UK asked Oldfield what Middletons dress would look like if it was up to him, he said hed like to see "a simple silhouette, sufficient detailing to give it the sense of occasion, but not so much as to drown her slight frame."

If she went outside of England for a designer, Oscar de la Renta and Vera Wang are said to be among the popular contenders for the title of royal wedding dress designer. But it seems that Vera Wang will be the best candidate for this future queen.

Middleton will definitely choose a traditional dress, Hunt predicts. "She's never going to please everybody so I think she will go down the traditional route, but hopefully with an added something - a modern twist."

When Lady Diana Spence became the Princess of Wale by marrying Prince Charles in 1981, she wore an ivory silk taffeta gown with a 25-foot train and 10,000 pearls and sequins designed by Elizabeth Emanuel. And when Sarah Ferguson married Prince Andrew in 1986, she wore a gown designed by Lindka Cierach that was made of ivory duchesse satin and had a 17-foot train.

Wedding dress styles for royals and other wealthy brides have changed dramatically since then.

Last summer, Chelsea Clinton married longtime boyfriends in strapless ivory gown by Vera Wang. And when Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden married Daniel Westling in Stockholm in June, she wore an silk and satin white dress from Swedish designer Par Engsheden,

One thing is certain: Whatever dress the future queen of England ultimately chooses, its sure to encourage copycat creations once shes seen wearing it in public.

by: JOJO
Property Vendor Finance- Buy Property With Ease Kids Wall Art - a magnificent piece of art work Stylish And Comfortable Ladies Cotton Kimono Ultimate Maqui Berry Benefits - Maqui Berry Detox Diet Examined Ways To Make Money Quick Online A Profitable Read! Wedding loans: Get suitable finance for making wedding arrangements Good Qualities Of A Sedation Dentist Have A Try For Chanel Sale Online Serviced Apartments Bangalore-style apartments in Bangalore city Why Should I Choose David Edelstein As My Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer? Excellent Ideas For Your Insurance Website Win The Psychological Battle Of Weight Loss Highly Effective Tips For Weight Loss
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.111.183) / Processed in 0.010612 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2335, 975,
Who Will Design Kate Middleton's Dress For Wedding To Prince William