Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Which surah should I recite for the deceased?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Which surah should I recite for the deceased?

Is Reading the Quran for The Dead Bid’ah?
Indeed, many scholars agree that reading the Quran aloud to the deceased is a bid'ah, as neither the prophet (peace be upon him) nor his companions engaged in this practice.
However, there is still controversy about whether or not to count it as Bidah. This disagreement stems from the original case as well.
Take note of the fact that some academics who recommend against it do not label it as a Bida'h due to the debate.

There is no mention of a particular surah to recite because there are no hadiths concerning reading the Quran for the deceased.
Hadiths that specify which surah should be recited for the deceased are weak and not genuine hadiths. as outlined below.
Notably, there is no reference to any particular surah in the Quran, according to certain scholars who support the universal acceptance of reading the Quran for the deceased.
Even a great deal of people who affirm that it is generally permissible to recite the Quran for the dead would disagree, arguing that it is more appropriate to read a surah for the deceased as a Bid'ah.

1. Surah Mulk for the deceased
A genuine hadith does not mention reading Surah Mulk aloud to the deceased.
According to the hadith, you can read Surah Mulk while alive to avoid receiving a severe penalty. Although it comes from the saying of companion Ibn Mas'oud rather than the prophet, peace be upon him, some scholars consider the hadith found in Mustadrak Al-Hakim legitimate.
There is a significant rise in the likelihood that a Surah Al-Mulk read aloud for a deceased individual.

2. Reading Surah Yaseen in the Event of a Death
Regarding reading Surah Yassen for a deceased person, there is no genuine hadith.
Although the hadith on it is weak, it mentions reciting Surah Yaseen to a dying person. It serves as a helpful reminder for him to say the Shahadah at that moment. However, reading it after his passing differs from the goal for any particular benefit.
Reading Surah Yaseen, especially for a deceased person, dramatically raises the likelihood that it is a Bid'ah.

3. Invoking the dead with Surah Fatiha
There is no genuine hadith regarding the reading of Surah Fatiha for the deceased.

2024-4-16 14:22 
Baptista Research Aligning the Body for Relief via Pain and Chiropractic Care Water Damage Repair Service Washington Mobileautoexpert Let’s find a Job with Ease and Confidence Farmonics Jowar Atta: A Nutritious Gluten-Free Flour for Healthier Cooking Farmonics Kale Chane Ka Atta: A Wholesome Flour for Healthy Cooking Farmonics Kala Chana Atta: A Nutrient-Packed Flour for Healthy Living Farmonics Chana Ka Atta: Your Go-To Choice for Nutrient-Rich Cooking Farmonics Chane Ka Atta: The Wholesome Choice for Nutrient-Packed Meals Exploring the Richness of Buffalo Milk: A Dairy Delight Snaptube APK Download Latest Version For Free Android 2024 armonics Sweetened Dried Pineapple: A Taste of Tropical Bliss
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.121.131) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.010540 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: , , 952,
Which surah should I recite for the deceased? Tel Aviv