Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Which Cards Should I Play In A Sit N Go Tournament
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Which Cards Should I Play In A Sit N Go Tournament

Playing Sit N Go tournaments online are a great way to get a lot of experience in poker for an extremely low price

. And you can do it fairly quickly too. But there is no point playing them if every time you just lose and are wasting your time and money.

Here is a secret. You should be practicing not playing. If you are just playing for fun and recreation that is fine, but you won't get better and you won't make money. Do you want to take first place and win money?

Now, the first step to winning a Sit N Go tournament is to play the correct cards. If you play cards that have practically no chance of winning well, you are going to lose. So which cards should you play?

Which Cards Should I Play In A Sit N Go Tournament?Which Cards Should I Play In A Sit N Go Tournament

Premium Cards

First and foremost of course you want to play the best cards in the game. These are cards such as Aces, Kings, Queens and Jacks, or commonly known as premium cards.

Usually, in almost any situation, you will want to play any combination of these cards.

Which Cards Should I Play In A Sit N Go Tournament?

Pocket Pairs

Pocket pairs are the most fantastic cards in the game to play. You already have a hand straight up. The lower the pocket pair the weaker, so be careful with really low ones.

Almost always play pocket pairs to the flop. If the flop is all cards that are higher than you pocket pair then be careful. But if they are lower, well, you have top pair and nobody knows!

Which Cards Should I Play In A Sit N Go Tournament?

Suited Connectors

Suited connectors are any cards that are consecutive, like 2-3 or 5-6 or 8-9 or 1-J. Also, they must be the same suit too.

These are good cards because they have a good chance of landing a straight, or flush, or straight draw or flush draw on the flop. Straights and flushes are definitely good hands and with these cards you can "sneak up" on your opponents.

So you are probably wondering if there are any other cards which are good to play in a Sit N Go tournament. Well, of course there are, but it depends on a range of other things such as table position, stack size, player types and styles, table rep, image, etc etc.

I can't cover all this right now, so I'll give you another secret that will help you along your way. It is this. The secret to winning Sit N Go tournaments is to continue to learn about how to win them. The more knowledge you can acquire on how to play poker better the more money you will win. There is direct correlation. So, I urge you to go out and continue learning because that is the secret to success.

By: Alex Poker
Hit the Mark With Personalised Christmas Gifts The springtime for Gucci Handbags' second store Marquise Engagement Rings an Elegance French Engagement Rings Most Expensive Hotels near St. Paul's Cathedral in London How to Bulk Up For the Beach Barcelona is a Mecca of World Architecture Flight Insurance Plan Restores Confidence In Air Travel Copenhagen In Denmark - The Tourist Paradise The Country in Rome Dress Barn Dresses - Enjoy Your Summer Looking Make a memorable trip to Playa Del Carmen Holiday Inn Leiden Discovering Holiday Inn Cairo CityStars
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.184.30) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012950 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2783, 954,
Which Cards Should I Play In A Sit N Go Tournament Tel Aviv