Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Where to buy I-Kam Extreme Cheap at the best possible price
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Where to buy I-Kam Extreme Cheap at the best possible price

Everyone would like to have a video with soundof their favorite outdoor adventures. The problem is, most times it's hard to put the gun, bow or fishing rod down to film. Now you don't have to.The i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Video Eyewear has the answer lightweight eyewear with an advanced, mobile video recorder built right in. A nearly unnoticeable pinhole video camera is mounted in the center of the glasses for sharp video and audio digital recording. Easy 2-button operation on the side controls the functions. The video records at 700Kbps and replays at 500Kbps (Kilobits per second). Built-in 4GB of memory with a maximum of 8GB using a microSD card.

The video glasses feature an easy PC/laptop connection that doesn't need a driver. The i-KAM has an embedded 550mAh Li-polymer power supply that's rechargeable using the 5-volt DC/500mAh charger. It will run for 2-1/2 to 3 hours on a single charge. Sharp 736x480 video playback resolution. Compatible with Windows Media Player, Quicktime, Real Player and Storm codec. Recording speed of 30 fps. AVI video format with stereo audio. USB 2.0 (HS). Working temperature of 23F to 104F.

It Includes four sets of lenses (clear, polarized amber, brown and black), charger, USB cord, cleaning cloth and carrying case. It is amazingly clear with great audio. The problem is you can get one at Cabela's ,Sportsmans warehouse of a local archery shop but you'll be paying 150-200 bucks for one. I did some research and eliminated all the middlemen and found the place to get one at the best possible price.To my amazement it was a third of the cost for the identical item...The price is 60 bucks at www.deltaarcherycompany.com wow...
A Guide On How To Buy Effective Custom Signs Where To Buy Custom Tarps How Can You Buy The Best Radars Detectors? Why Buy The Uid Scanner? Stores that Sell Tupperware - Can You Buy Tupperware from Stores? Online Shopping Right Here Why being a "loyal" frequent flyer pays! Shopping Online for Cheap Perfume Just Got Easier Selling Property in Morocco- Buy a Property in Tangier Right Now Optometry Coding: Has A Broken Payment Pact Come To A Conclusion? Shopping Online Will Help You Go For The Best Day Dresses Whatever laser pointer blazon you adjudge to buy Why Shopping Online For Designer Clothes Is Best
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.202.54) / Processed in 0.011242 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1803, 962,