Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » When to have my wisdom teeth removed?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

When to have my wisdom teeth removed?

Many people think that wisdom teeth remove is necessary,The answer is ,"it depends".Unless your wisdom teeth are causing pain or other problems, you probably don't need to have them taken out. Surgery to remove teeth that aren't causing problems may do more harm than good.

Someone brought together the best and most up-to-date research about surgery for wisdom teeth.You can use our information to talk to your dentist and decide what's best for you.

When are wisdom teeth a problem?

Your wisdom teeth are the last adult teeth to appear.There are four of them, right at the back of your mouth. But sometimes they don't come through the gum properly.This usually happens when there isn't enough space, or when the teeth are growing in the wrong direction. When this happens, they're called impacted wisdom teeth.

Most people don't get any trouble from impacted wisdom teeth. But some people get problems. Impacted wisdom teeth that cause problems are usually in the lower jaw rather than the upper jaw.The most common problems are:

Infection in the gum around the tooth. It can occasionally lead to infection in your cheek, neck or jawbone. Infections can be treated with antibiotics.,but they can come back

Decay and cavities (holes in the tooth)

Rarely, you can get these problems from an impacted wisdom tooth:

Damage to other teeth.Wisdom teeth that are trying to come through can also push neighbouring teeth out of position, damaging them in the process

A cyst (a sac filled with fluid) in your jaw.The cyst can damage your jawbone or nearby teeth

Teeth overcrowding. Some dentists worry that wisdom teeth could make your front teeth look crooked and change your 'bite'.
How to Choose the Best Dentist in Delhi? Trying Out Cosmetic Dentistry How To Save Your Teeth During A Dental Emergency Hyde Park UT Dentist - Dentist in Hyde Park UT The Art Of Finding A Miami Dentistry Office Find the Best Dentist Boynton Beach Dental Health Insurance Options Enjoy Your Dentistry With Family Dentist Philadelphia Ways To Scout A Competent Teeth Whitening Dentist Reasons To Visit The Dentist Duluth Dentist Dr. Bill Williams: Acclaimed Atlanta Dentist Gleaming Teeth Is It A Good Idea To Avoid The Dentist?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.29.89) / Processed in 0.005065 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 1875, 964,