Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Wheelchair Stair Lifts Can Travel The Equivalent Of 23 Flights Of Stairs Before The Battery Runs Out
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wheelchair Stair Lifts Can Travel The Equivalent Of 23 Flights Of Stairs Before The Battery Runs Out

Wheelchair Stair Lifts Can Travel The Equivalent Of 23 Flights Of Stairs Before The Battery Runs Out

I have just seen a model of wheelchair stair lift which doesn't need fixing to anything but the wheelchair

. It operates somewhat like a robot to carry the wheelchair up and down any number of flights, the only restriction is that the stair angle must not exceed 35" and the number of flights before the battery runs out - 23 flights to be exact.

This appliance takes the wheelchair up or down at a speed of 16 1/2' per minute either with an occupant or empty.

The weight capacity is 285lbs. [130kg.] so that is quite a good range of weights, would suit most people I would think.

I cannot think of a more useful appliance, the applications are limitless seeing that you can take it with you anywhere. To a public place, someone else's home, outside, inside, it wouldn't matter. Stairs are stairs whether inside or out.

The appliance has only two parts and is easily disassembled so that you can take it with you anywhere you go.

This has to be among the wheelchair stair lifts of the future, it is so different to anything else I have seen so far, in that it is transportable. It is easily secured to the wheelchair.

It has all the features you need, electronic traction control, high friction tracking allows for secure contact without doing any damage to floors/carpets.

This wheelchair attachment is designed with the ultimate safety of the user in mind and like regular stair lifts has a built-in obstruction sensor. This means if anything was to be on the stairs in the path of the lift it would stop until the obstruction was removed and it would then continue once the obstruction had been removed.

There is an emergency function which allows for a safe descent even if the battery has run out of power. It has an electronic battery charger plus an indicator of the charge level.

This device will attach to most standard type adult or pediatric manual wheelchairs.

The only thing I would say about this is that you would need someone attending, someone to be present when in use. The attendant would need to understand the operation of the equipment and would be able to understand any maintenance instruction.

This, as far as I can see, is the only drawback. You need at all times someone following the appliance because the control panel is at the back of the person sitting in the wheelchair.

by: adinsmth
What Will You Find In Uk Caravan Parks? Family Video Game For Christmas Make Your Christmas Memorable During Rhodes Holidays The Delights Of Ocean Shores Motel Rentals And Dining Virginia Beach Will Thrill Your Group And Exceed Your Expectations. Work On Cruise Ships - Have You Got What It Takes? Walt Disneyworld Holidays Christmas Gifts For Special Dreaming Of Tropical Christmas Top Five Place To Visit In India Pool Toys For Summer Fun Bee Stings and Anaphylactic Shock Can Ruin Any Holiday Compare Rocket French - Will it Actually Work?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.70.144) / Processed in 0.006708 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2453, 954,