Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP? And what can I do with it to improve my life?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP? And what can I do with it to improve my life?

What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP? And what can I do with it to improve my life?

What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP? And what can I do with it to improve my life

?

A year ago I was confused, wasn't sure what did I want from my life, had a few goals but didn't know how to reach them; I was anxious and constantly worried about the future. After browsing the internet I found something called NLP. It promised to change my life, to make me successful, to help with anxiety etc. I thought I would give it a go. I have been using NLP for months now, and I'm generally feeling better, my anxiety level gone way down, feel positive about the future and have a positive aura around me. People come to me for advice all the time. It's strange, new feeling Every time someone asked me I tried to explain them about NLP. But it was very confusing, even though I had been using it, I didn't have a clear explanation of what it is.

I had been searching all over the internet but couldn't find a clear, concise explanation of what NLP is. So I decided to dig a bit deeper and found Paul Cosens, director of Cosens Consultancy. Paul has been trained by Richard Bandler, co-founder of NLP. He runs his own consultancy and provides NLP trainings on different levels, from Licensed Practitioner trainings to Master Practitioner. He is going to publish his own CD material so people like you and me will be able to use his relaxation techniques in the comfort of our own homes.

You can check his work on www.cosensconsultancy.com

Here is an insight into Paul's definition and explanation of what NLP is and how to use it well.

A set of tools and techniques to help people to make positive change in their lives. That can be done through a number of ways:

Mainly affecting how you feel, through managing your state of mind at times when wanting to influence other people. Influence yourself first, and :

To know what you want. Ask yourself the question: What do you really want.It's a positive focus for people to have so they can move in the right direction in their own life. Rather than what a lot of people do when they have problems and they turn to NLP practitioners for help, when they are focusing on what they don't want, rather than what they want. The key challenge is to get people to shift their focus from what they don't want to what they do. And that's what we do with NLP. When people do that, their lives radically change. And they feel good! For no reason at all. More and more ways of the time, tripling and quadrupling those wonderful feelings to feel good. That's essentially what NLP is.

I haven't really said how we do that, but even just saying that to people, they have recreated it in order to follow it so that's a form of conversational hypnosis in itself. You don't even need to use the actual NLP techniques much of the time, as people can feel good for no reason just by listening, being influenced by the way' you are speaking, and that's the most powerful and effective way of being much of the time. They are already influenced at a deeper level by having a conversation which is really cool. So a lot of the time I don't even use formal NLP techniques, just talking influentially with someone can help them to access their own positive feelings more and more sensationally, more of the time.

At the same time, when I teach the NLP Practitioner course, I teach people how to use the wonderful array of personal transformation approaches available within NLP, and that's probably the best way to learn, the mechanics of personal change, how to put the car together, and eventually they will be able to learn how to drive the car. But you know, first you need to learn how the car works, put the brakes on certain things and turn on the accelerator on others. And basically you get the keys to your own car! So you can achieve more of what you want and go in the direction where you want, in your own life journey. Toward some of the places where you want to be. NLP gives you this and much more.
How To Get Term Life Insurance Quotes How To Prepare For Life Insurance Underwriting The Value Of Life Insurance Trusts Long Term Care Insurance Care For The Precious Jewels And They Shall Last A Lifetime Why You Should Consider Purchasing a Life Insurance Policy Moving On in Midlife: The Challenges and Opportunities Term Life Insurance Pros And Cons Wealth Creation, Becoming Rich & The Purpose Of Life: Stop What Youre Doing And Consider This... Reasons Why You Need To Get A Private Mortgage Life Insurance Quote Choosing a Life Insurance Should Be with the Best Interest of Your Family Chaos And The Best Day Of Your Life Long Term Care Insurance Should Not Be Overlooked
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.63.87) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013421 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4124, 953,
What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP? And what can I do with it to improve my life? Copenhagen