Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What You Need To Do To Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What You Need To Do To Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby

I often have people who contact me and ask direct questions like "what exactly do I need to do if I'm trying to conceive a boy baby rather than a girl?" There are several things that you can do. I will discuss them in the following article.

Understand What Has To Happen For You To Conceive A Boy: It's so important that you define and understand the ultimate goal here. Many people will focus on very general goals like 'wanting to have a boy" or "trying for a boy baby." And while this is the outcome that you want, your real goal is only that you want a Y sperm chromosome rather than an X sperm chromosome to fertilize your egg. If you can make this happen, then you will have conceived a boy.

And, you can make this happen. But, you have to take a very methodical approach to it and you must understand the differences between how the X and Y sperm behave and then exploit these differences. Here are the important things that you need to understand with the Y or boy producing sperm. They don't live for very long. And, they can't survive for long enough in an acidic environment. So, you want to do everything you can to shorten their trip to the egg and you want to make yourself alkaline rather than acidic.

Arm Yourself With The Tools Which Will Increase Your Chances For Conceiving A Boy: As I've alluded to, you will need to get a firm handle on your timing and on your acidity. Since the Y's can't afford to wait around, you will have a shorter fertility window to work with. You will want to conceive after ovulation. And, to best determine when this is, I often recommend that you use tools that measure bodily fluids rather than measuring temperature or cervical mucus. This usually means using a good ovulation predictor rather than a thermometer.

Also, it can really help to use PH testing strips. This way, you not only know your PH but you aren't guessing or hoping for the best when you begin attempting to become alkaline. The strips can literally show you which part of your regimen has been most effective. Some people have success with changing their diet. Some have success with douching. And some only get the results they need when they try both methods together.

Don't Try To Conceive A Boy Until You Know That All Of The Variables Are Where They Need To Be: The biggest mistakes that I see couples make when trying to conceive a boy is that they will focus on one method or variable and hope that this is enough. (It often isn't.) Think about it this way. Each time you master one variable, you've increased your chances for success. But a man's sperm has equal amounts of X and Y chromosomes. So, you will need all possible variables working for you to give yourself the highest chance of success.

Make sure that you've checked your ovulation AND your acidity any time you try to conceive. Ultimately, you want to know that you've ovulated, you want to see an alkaline reading, and you want to use the correct sexual positions. If any of these things don't happen, then you're better off waiting until tomorrow or next month. And, if you test in the morning and find that your PH isn't where it should be, you can also try diet and douching before the end of the day so that you don't need to give up on the entire month.

But, don't let impatience make you attempt to conceive before the tools are telling you that it's the best time to do so. If you get your tools the month before you want to conceive and approach this very methodically, you should be ready before the next ovulation rolls around, but don't force it if you're not seeing the correct results.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of getting pregnant with a boy baby a bit easier. I've included instructions and resources for douching recipes and food lists, examples of PH testing strips and saliva predictors, as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Baby Life Insurance to Protect Your Childs Future Choose a Bed that is Suitable for Children Searching For The Perfect Pulse Oximeter For Your Child Christmas Cupid, Christmas Gifts For Children With Dinosaur Wall Stickers Your Child's Bedroom Will Be Prehistoric Can I choose the sex of my next baby? Natural gender selection tips to conceive a boy or girl Why there Are Stuttering Children and What You can Do About Them How Cognitive and Visual Training Affect a Child with Dyslexia Sex Toys, for satisfaction View and watch The Kids Are All Right Rapidly | Acquire The Kids Are All Right Entire Motion picture In Hd/dvd Level of quality | Wholesale Clothes For Children Can Help You Save A Lot On Your Budget Go Green - Eco-pleasant Items For Your Child If In The Room Will Stay Each - Boy And Girl - The Right Way To Prepare That Room?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.140.79) / Processed in 0.005580 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4209, 956,