Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » What Treatment Would I Have If I Had Your Cancer?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Treatment Would I Have If I Had Your Cancer?

If I had been diagnosed with your cancer 20 years ago I would have accepted any treatment

recommended by my doctors because after all they are the experts. However today that is not so and thats because of one simple reason, knowledge. The study of cancer has taught me many facts which of course I was ignorant of back then. I have learnt why we only have those 3 treatments of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, I have learnt of the ineffectiveness of those 3 treatments, I have learnt who controls the cancer industry and I have learnt there are other, better ways to overcome all cancers.

Now days being 20 years wiser if I was diagnosed with cancer I would apply a little common sense and ask myself a few questions, for instance why did I get cancer in the first place and if I get it surgically removed whats going to stop it from growing back again since surgery doesnt address that. Also does it make any sense to use nuclear radiation to burn it out or a poison as in chemotherapy to try and remove it which also wont stop it coming back. People today accept those treatments because they believe they are the only ways to cure cancer.

One of the first facts I learnt about cancer is, when it is first diagnosed it is in its primary state and nobody ever dies from primary cancer. Its secondary cancer, cancer that has shifted to another location that kills, so as long as it doesnt spread Im not going to die. To make sure my cancer doesnt spread means addressing the root cause or the prime reason why it first appeared and not just remove the problem which is the unwanted growths and thats all our orthodox medical system is doing.

We all know there are many alternative cancer treatments and they certainly wont be recommended by your doctors as they are not allowed to. Finding out which ones work and which ones dont can be very bewildering so once again one needs to do the research. The reason why any cancer first appears is because our natural build in defence system which is called the immune system didnt destroy mutant cancer cells as they appeared because it had been weakened. That means any alternative cancer treatment that will strengthen my immune system will be beneficial.

Along with the study of cancer I have also naturally studied the immune system and found many ways to strengthen it. They are mainly with our food choices so of course I would radically change my diet. What would I eat? The natural food of human beings has always been freshly grown fruit and vegetables and research has found many of these food items in their natural state have cancer fighting properties. What is also known about our immune system is it functions more efficiently by physical activity so I would include some exercise everyday.

The immune system is a superbly designed defence system, more complex that our circulatory system and has been given little regard by our medical system. It has kept us healthy and cancer free for most of our life and its only when its been weakened by our modern way of living that we encounter health problems. When given the right conditions the human body can heal itself of cancer, accomplishing what no doctor, surgeon of oncologist could ever hope to achieve.

by: Alan-nz
Does Homeschooling Create Narrow & Bigoted Ideas To Their Children? Breast Cancer Symptom Cancer and the amazing healing powers of the Gerson therapy Finding Out If You Are Covered For Breast Reduction Surgery Dukes Colon Cancer Staging Patients More Obedient with Delivered Generic Drugs Tnm Colon Cancer Staging Ajcc Colon Cancer Staging Colon Cancer Staging System What Mesothelioma Is? Lung Cancer From Asbestos. Maximize Your Dog's Immune Function To Safeguard Against Dog Cancer Colon Cancer Staging and Grading Green Tea may help keep lung cancer at bay, new study suggests!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.93.221) / Processed in 0.012033 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3298, 301,
What Treatment Would I Have If I Had Your Cancer?