Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » What To Do In Suchitoto With Kids
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What To Do In Suchitoto With Kids

Suchitoto is a teeny tiny colonial town in central El Salvador

. It's actually a full on cowboy town and the cowboy culture is the most predominant factor of the people here.

Things To Do in Suchitoto

As we went for a little walk around the central park, we got lucky enough to see a horse show with a bunch of cowboys in full cowboy gear getting drunk atop their steed.

I too fell into the swing of things, got me a cowboy hat, and had a blast showing my boys the different horses and their odd saddles.

If there was no horse parade, that walk would probably have been 15 minutes, the show added on another 15. We ended the self-made tour with a yummy pupasa, El Salvador's staple food.

The other thing to do here is to tour Lake Suchitlan.

When asked where the lake is, someone cunning said it's only a 15 minute walk. This sounded appealing to my husband and me, but with a 6 year old lazybones, we decided to drive.

Thank god! I don't know how fast this guy runs, but it's about 15 minute DRIVE - up hill!

The tour can be picked up at the Pier of Lake Suchitlan. There are group tours, but the private tours are $35 for 1 hour per boat. Why would you ever want to do a group tour which isn't much cheaper?

There are 3 tours you can take:

1. To bird Island - an island, obviously, full of birds

2. Caves

3. Bird Island and caves ($45)

We went for the Bird Island tour for a couple of reasons, going to both places is way too long with a baby of 6 months old. And both my husband and B boy are bird obsessed, so why not doing that!

That day some sort of algae invasion happened on the lake and it took almost 30 minutes just to get out of the bank. I was totally freaking out that we would never make it back since it was 500 meters of this weird stuff. But once we did, the tour was fun.

During the tour my infant immediately fell asleep, my theory as a defense from the new experience and the crazy wind that took hold of us as we got out in the middle of the lake.

I was also freaking out that we won't be able to get back to the pier, but the boat driver took us right next to where it was which is much easier to get to shore. The only catch was we had to hike to the other pier and let's just saying it was quite challenging. I was ok with it, since my husband took the baby and was fully in his element of walking through the woods!

by: Marina K. Villatoro
Bet365 Online Poker Room Offers $500 Bonus The Most Impractical Tourist Attractions What Is Public Hire Taxi Insurance? Forex STF Review If You Are Not Interested In Intraday Trading, Then Dont Enter Winter Wedding Invitations Enable You Of An Original Nuptial How Women can prevent excessive Weight Gain Traditional Bridal Gowns Or Modern Wedding Dress Unsecured Wedding Loans - Funds for your Special day Some Great Handmade Wedding Invitations For Your Ceremonial Occasion Korean Dating Tips and the Secret to Dating Korean Women Income Tax Relief- Free Interesting Article For Tax Relief Income Infuser Review - Techniques to Do The idea Right
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.152.99) / Processed in 0.012124 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2567, 975,