Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » What Results Can I Expect From Cellulite Treatment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Results Can I Expect From Cellulite Treatment

Cellulite Treatment Discover Its Benefits

Cellulite deposits can occur in anyones body, irrespective of their gender, genetics, weight or eating habits. Women, more than men are found susceptible to cellulite accumulation. Many have tried creams, lotions, and other treatment modalities, but have failed to successfully eliminate this pesky problem. Cellulite treatment is a much safer and easier option to get rid of excess cellulite and benefit from smoother, younger looking skin.

How Cellulite Removal Surgery Is Carried out

Performed using the highly advanced device Cellulaze from Cynosure, cellulite removal surgery guarantees outstanding results if done on a healthy candidate. Local anesthesia is administered prior to the treatment to make the experience a comfortable one. The areas to be treated are marked. Small incisions are then made through which a cannula carrying a laser fiber is inserted. The laser energy of Nd:YAG 1440 nm pulsed wavelength that is released, is allowed to target directly on the cellulite deposit. This procedure melts the accumulated fat and thermally subcises the fibrous bands (septae) beneath the skin which tug on the skin causing the dimpling effect.What Results Can I Expect From Cellulite Treatment

The FDA approved Cellulaze laser cellulite treatment addresses the physiological structure of cellulite and also tightens the dermis to improve its elasticity. SideLight 3D and ThermaGuide technologies featured in Cellulaze always ensure that the laser energy is distributed to the specific areas evenly, without overheating the treatment area. Once the root causes of cellulite are eliminated, the remaining fat is gently pushed out through incisions and then bandaging is done.

What to Expect from Cellulite Treatment

Cellulite removal surgery is a convenient outpatient procedure which normally lasts for one to two hours. The procedure is proven to be effective and safe for smoothening bumpy and uneven appearance caused by cellulite buildup most commonly in the hips, arms, thighs and buttocks. Visible results can be seen even from the first treatment session, with the results improving over the next three to twelve months. Cellulite reduction is a less invasive procedure, hence involves minimal bruising, scarring or bleeding. So you can achieve a smooth, healthy and toned skin painlessly. Moreover, this cellulite treatment boosts collagen production and tissue coagulation to enhance skin elasticity.

The outcome of laser cellulite treatment is natural and lasts longer compared to that offered by traditional treatment options. As the treatment requires only minimal recovery time, the candidate who has undergone the surgery can resume normal activities within a couple of days.

Visit an AAAASF accredited plastic surgery center to better understand the procedure. Discuss your requirements with an experienced plastic surgeon and learn more about what results you can expect from cellulite treatment.

by: Cris White
Long Term Rehab Facilities Treatment Benefits Top 7 Colleges For An Accounting Degree Doctorate Opiate Addiction: Recognizing The Problem To Get The Most Suitable Treatment The Benefits Of Getting Health Insurance Velashape: Supplementing Your Treatment Coping With Addiction With The Help Of Treatment Facilities How Pre-existing Conditions Affect Your Ohio Health Insurance Do Many Ohio Health Insurance Claims Affect My Premiums Podiatrist In Manhattan Urges Heel Pain Sufferers To Seek Treatment Now Demand For Lady Doctor In Kolkata A Treatment Center For Addiction Helps Future Moms To Recuperate From Drug Abuse Procedures That Body Contouring Houston Doctors Offer Things To Consider In Looking For The Right Chula Vista Doctors
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.156.250) / Processed in 0.010782 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3019, 960,