Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What Makes You Get Pregnant With A Boy Or A Girl Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Makes You Get Pregnant With A Boy Or A Girl Baby?

What Makes You Get Pregnant With A Boy Or A Girl Baby

?

I get a lot of correspondence which asks about the variables, practices, or methods that contribute to your having a girl or a boy baby. There are many things that go into determining your baby's gender. And some of these things are at least somewhat within your control. I will discuss this more in the following article.

The Short Answer Regarding The Things That Contribute To Your Having A Girl Or A Boy Baby: If I had to break this down to its most basic level, I could tell you that having an X sperm chromosome successfully make it's way to the woman's egg and then fertilize it is what determines that you will have a girl baby. And, having a boy baby comes down to getting a Y sperm chromosome to partner with the woman's egg. Assuming that these pairings result in a live birth, the baby's gender is determined in the instant that these pairings take place. People often ask me if you can influence gender after you become pregnant. Actually, this time frame is just too late. Once egg and sperm meet, this is when gender is decided. Yes, the reproductive organs and indications may not be present and able to be seen for weeks or months to come. But, the determination was made at conception.The Long Answer Regarding The Contributions That You Can Control To Help Determine If You Have A Boy Or A Girl Baby: Hopefully, I've made it somewhat obvious that, at least on some level, this is sort of cut and dry process. The equations are: X plus egg equals girl, while Y plus egg equals boy. However, there are some things that you can do to help increase the odds of getting the result that you want. Unfortunately, you can't see what's going on in your reproductive tract. But you can use the knowledge that we have about these chromosomes to create a scenario and a regimen that is going to encourage the gender that you want while discouraging the gender that you don't want.For example, we know that the X (or girl producing) sperm lives longer than the Y (or boy producing) sperm. We also know that the Y's are more vulnerable to both time and environment. There often won't be many of them that survive if say you have intercourse and try to conceive 3 - 5 days before the egg is available for fertilization (which is also ovulation.) And, there will be even less of them if those that do survive for that long then have to travel through an acidic reproductive tract.Therefore, if you wanted a girl, it would be to your advantage to have intercourse well before ovulation and to use diet or douching regimens to become acidic. And if you want a boy, you would want to take the opposite approach. You'd want to have intercourse as close as you could to the egg becoming available (ovulation) and you'd want to be alkaline rather than acidic. There are tools (like ovulation predictors and PH test strips) that can help you with this.The Bottom Line Regarding What Determines The Gender Of Your Baby: The bottom line is that it's the man's sperm chromosomes that determine if you'll have a boy or a girl. But those chromosomes (X and Y) have certain characteristics that make their trek to the egg a much different experience for each of them. You can use these variables to come up with a regimen that, if done correctly, will increase your odds of getting the gender that you'd prefer.I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender when getting pregnant. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for determining ovulation times, douche recipes and food PH lists, information on when to conceive, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/.If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/. http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/what-makes-you-get-pregnant-with-a-boy-or-a-girl-baby-2690722.html
The Best Ways To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby How To Make More Money Online - Tips For Teens Under 21 Ugg Have Men's And Children's Styles As Well Defending your kids Defense for children when it is the right time Real life encounters for children Twilight Ladybug is Perfect Gift for Kids in Any Occasion Children with Autism Children with ADHD: Unlocking the Secrets to Good Behavior - A Parenting Guide Things to Remember When Choosing Backpacks for Kids Teenage Craze 2010 Nothing can interest children more than learning a difficult subject Toys-importance & Role In Child's Development
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.255.162) / Processed in 0.013774 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 4084, 956,