Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What Makes The Best Omega 3 Supplement For Kids?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Makes The Best Omega 3 Supplement For Kids?

What Makes The Best Omega 3 Supplement For Kids

?

Finding the very best omega 3 for kids to take can really help with their overall mental and physical development, especially as the body cannot make these valuable fats and most kids (and adults) are lacking in them. However, the majority on offer will give little benefits and also be potentially harmful. Find out why.

The most important thing to bear in mind is that the best omega 3 for kids comes from fatty fish oil. While these supplements are the very best source, they can also contain traces of toxins like mercury and lead.

You should never buy a fish oil supplement for your kids that has not been molecularly distilled. It should state clearly on the label or website that this process has been done.

Basically it is where the oil is separated out from the toxins like mercury, arsenic and lead to leave the oil safe and pure. The problem is that many supplements do not go through this because the manufacturers want to save money and boost profits.

As well as being potentially harmful, any undistilled oil will provide little benefits as they are cancelled out by the traces of toxins.

Purity is also how fresh the oil is. Many times the oils are cheap but are not handled correctly and are stale or rancid. This is results in a strong fishy smell and unpleasant burping which also puts kids off taking them in the first place!

Many companies disguise this by adding unnecessary additives like coloring and flavouring and an enteric coating.

With the best omega 3 for kids, there should be no strong smell, just a faint ocean aroma and the purity will be such that they should never give those unpleasant burps. If they cannot swallow yet, simply pierce the capsule and pour onto their food or, like I do with my three year old, squeeze a capsule into his morning juice.

One 1000mg capsule a day up to the age of around nine or ten is optimal.

The last thing I want to emphasize is the importance of getting enough of the right fatty acid DHA. This is responsible for most of the health and developmental benefits including better vocabulary and speech, improved concentration and enhanced hand-eye coordination.

Look for at least 270mg of DHA in each standard capsule or your child will miss out on many benefits. Most supplements have more of the other less useful fat called EPA, so again check the label carefully.

There is no need to use a special supplement for kids as they tend to be lower quality, so stick to the pure quality oils.

The best omega 3 for kids can significantly improve their quality of life by helping with their development and these oils have even been shown to raise a child's IQ.

If you would like to learn more about the pure DHA fish oil supplements I personally take and give to my kids, visit my website below.
Helping Children to Develop Tolerance and Appreciation of Diversity The Best Omega 3 Supplement For Kids – 4 Important Tips To Ensure They Are Effective and Safe Fostering Self-Motivation in Children Self-Confidence in Children Sponsor A Child And Change A Life Forever How Christian Ministries Are Bringing Help To Children In Need The Importance of Mental Maths for kids Find the right driving lessons in NYC for your child Orthodontics For Children - Why, When, How And More Child Plush Adult Mascot Costume, Cat Mascot Costume Factors To Keep In Mind When Buying Children's Baseball Caps Smart Ways To Find Kids Clothes Golf Kid Plush Adult Mascot Costume, Tiger Mascot Costume
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.233.6) / Processed in 0.011427 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2957, 956,