Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » What Makes Me Scared About Air Travel
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Makes Me Scared About Air Travel

What Makes Me Scared About Air Travel

Air travel is a frightening experience. After all, how do they keep the plane in the air, and how is it that anyone could not be worried about the potential for crashes when there are so many broadcast on television?

Every week I read about yet another air crash whether it's a single engine plane in this country or a big Russian jet that has crashed and killed hundreds. I know that it's unreasonable to think that this could happen to me, and I know it's statistically so very unlikely to ever be something that happens to me, but I still worry every time I take a plane. More recently, I've been worrying less. Even long haul flights from Cincinnati to London don't seem like such a great fear. I simply can't predict when I will get scared. Sometimes it's a simple thing that can set it off.

Every time I fly, everything needs to be right. If the plane is delayed, for example, then that's something that doesn't feel right and it makes me think that as a consequence the plane will for some reason crash, and I start to worry. Or similarly if I'm given a seat that isn't next to an aisle I also worry that I will not be able to get off in time and that I'll be stranded in the burning wreckage. Again, I know this sounds unreasonable, when I consider that I need everything to be right it seems crazy, after all it's not something that I can control. So I will continue to fly, and even flights from Miami to Guayaquil and flights from London to Arrecifedon't scare me so much.

But at the back of my mind I'll always be expecting the worse to happen. I wish I didn't but I'm learning to deal with it.

by: Stacey Sylvester
Things That I Have Found Which Work To Help My Fear Of Air Travel. Jet Pack Buzz LightYear is a Toy Story Favourite this Christmas Trim Down For Summer With Capsiplex Travel Credit Cards - Find Out Precisely How They Can Reward You Want A Real Surprise? Then Travel To Turks And Caicos Carhartt B171 Relaxed Fit Carpenter Jean Best Christmas Location In This Year How to Find Client Gifts for the Holidays Make Your Trip Memorable With Fort Palaces Tour To Rajasthan Southwest Festival In Austin How To Pick The Best Christmas Charity Products Gifts and Favors to Give Guests When You Have the Summer Theme When Celebrities Are Going Wild
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.218.184) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012537 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2051, 954,
What Makes Me Scared About Air Travel Alagoa Nova