Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » What Is Yournetbiz?and How To Make Money Online From It
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Is Yournetbiz?and How To Make Money Online From It

So what is this business I've been banging on about

? Well it's called YourNetbiz. YourNetBiz was formerly called My Internet Business but rebranded to YourNetBiz. Set up by a chap called Rob Hannley, YourNetBiz has enabled many people around the world from Asia to America to lead a stress free, financially secure millionaire lifestyle. This is my one of my primary income streams and it has enabled me to not only lead a fantastic lifestyle but also given me choices, the kind of choices where I can go into any shop I want and not worry about the price tag, the kind of choices where I can choose to practically go anywhere in the world,business or first class and the kind of choices where I can eat at any high class restaurant and pay without batting an eyelid. It has also given me the time and freedom to do whatever I want.Having a young family, it is important to me that I get to spend time with them as much as possible and with this business it given me that and more.

BUT WHAT IS IT?

YourNetBiz in essence is a business in a box. When you first sign up you are given a choice of 4 product suites to choose from, bronze, silver, gold and platinum. Depending on your choice of product suite, you could make up to $2k per sale. As well as the product suites you also have access to a ton of training videos as well as webinars on how to become a successful internet marketer as well as access to the backend retail suite. The retail suite is a huge library of the latest and most up to date digital products which you can re-brand and sell yourself at a 100% profit. This itself is another income stream.

HOW EXACTLY DO I MAKE MONEY WITH YourNetBiz THEN?

Pretty simple really, there are four income streams with YourNetBiz,

PRODUCT SALES SUITE

Dependent on the prospect's level purchase you receive a minimum of $300 up to a maximum of $2k per sale. This doesn't go to the company....oh no, it's goes straight to you, either in cash in your hand or direct transfer into your bank account which I'm sure you'll agree is pretty handy.

RESIDUAL INCOME.

This is achieved by building your team and earning an override every time your team member makes a sale. YourNetBiz works on a 2 tier system. An example of this can be seen below.

RETAIL INCOME SUITE.

Which ever product suite you choose, you get full access to over 2000 in demand hot information products with full re-sell rights, this includes ebooks, software products, website templates and graphics and audio and video products. These products can be priced at whatever suits you.

LIST BUILDING.

This is one of the biggest income generators if done right. It is like having a your own pin number to a personal cash machine. In short you learn how to build a list of niche product hungry subscribers which you market additional products to once you have built up a relationship with. This income stream itself is what makes most marketers 5-6 figure earners and combined with the other income streams it has personally made me over 5 figures a month. Period!

OK, TELL ME MORE?

YourNetBiz is a legitimate turnkey business in a box, however with all businesses, whether online or not, a certain amount of time, effort and perseverance is needed to make a business work. Though the potential is there to earn a substantial amount of money, it won't work itself. You won't make money by investing $**** and sitting back on your backside.However once the foundations are laid, it pretty much is 95% automated. Online Marketing isn't rocket science and with a bit of time and effort it can pay off handsomely. However what truly accelerated my income and learning was the fact that I had a brilliant mentor, not just any mentor by the way, this mentor was a multi-millionaire(you may have come across him already during your search) who had already made his millions through online/direct marketing before he became a member of YourNetBiz and he taught me all his strategies I now use to great effect.

Another great thing about the YourNetBiz business is the PBA (personal business assistants).Basically they are exactly what the title suggest, personal business assistants that help with your YourNetBiz business. These PBA's will answer the phone and speak to prospects on your behalf and generally close the deal for you. This comes in handy for when you are away on holiday or off sick or just fancy having a few days off and prefer someone else answering your prospect calls.

The back office of YourNetBiz also provides weekly training webinars to ensure you are up to speed with the latest marketing strategies as well as providing over 600 training videos on everything you could ever want to know about internet marketing, something which I advise my team to take advantage.

HOW DO I JOIN AND WITH WHO?

The only way prospects can join this business is through a sponsor i.e. mentor. And the only way you can learn is if you have a good mentor that can guide you through the process. As someone who has been through it they can get you up and running in a matter of weeks whereas if you done it by yourself it would take months.Now I want to take this opportunity and make something clear as I've not heard or come across any other YourNetBiz members mention this and that is the fact that sponsor's i.e. mentors are not obliged to mentor a new team member at all, whether a sponsor decides to mentor a new team member or not is entirely at their discretion and there is nothing a new prospect can do about it......yep, that's right, I have heard of cases out there of sponsors who promise 1-2-1 training, ongoing support etc but once the funds were handed over, the sponsor would either provide minimal training or help and in some cases none at all hence why some new prospects fail, not through no fault of there own but simply because they didn't get the help and support from there sponsor.

So bare in mind that you do your due diligence thoroughly on who you decide to partner up with. It can be quite a jungle out there online so who you choose as the right mentor is very important, ask question's like how long have you been online? what can you teach me in terms of internet marketing, i.e. affiliate marketing, list building, JV(joint venture) etc? how many income streams do you have? Ask them their USP (unique selling point)....any good sponsor worth there salt should be able to answer these questions confidently. Get this part right and you could genuinely be on the road to success, get it wrong and you could end up with someone that won't even answer your calls once they have your cash or worse still teach you absolutely nothing about internet marketing.

Another key thing to remember when looking for a mentor is whether they return your calls or not. When I first started out I tried to contact a very well known member from YourNetBiz numerous times, however I could never ever ever get hold of him. My calls were always unanswered, my emails were never returned and in the end I just looked elsewhere. Now if you can't get hold of someone during this stage what kind of mentor do you think he would be when you join?

Another problem with some of the mentors out there at the moment is the fact that they focus too much on marketing the business opportunity without making no effort whatsoever to learn Internet Marketing, this mentality in turn gets passed on to their new team members which in turn creates a cycle and that is the number one reason why a majority of people fail at this business as they aren't learning how to become a internet marketer.

Remember, Internet recruiting is not Internet Marketing. I have lost count the amount of times I have come across members of YourNetBiz who focus on the recruiting side of the business proclaiming to be top mentors etc. Now I don't want to scare you off, but what would you do if YourNetBiz for any reason whatsoever ceased to exist? They aren't immune and it could happen and the outcome most likely would be is that every member who focused on selling the opportunity and didn't bother learn internet marketing would be looking for a new job as they simply wouldn't have a business opportunity to recruit new prospects for, whereas those that did learn internet marketing would just simply move on and find a niche product to promote to there LIST that they had built up! PERIOD!

So be wary when a sponsor/mentor tells you "Just focus on selling the opportunity - that's where the big money is" or "You've got to sell a high-ticket product to make decent money."

by: Michael ngo
Zentai Suit Sale Silver And Black Shiny Metallic Zentai Catsuit Online Sale Watch The Last Exorcism online on Megavideo for free Best Ways To Find Hospitality Jobs Online The Online Operations Mba Online Degrees – The Path that Leads to a Great Career Latinos Online Shop Online Using Coupon Codes That Save You Money Online Tips From Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers To Help You In Farming It Better Live FOX NFL Football Streaming on a PC–Watch over 3500 Channels Online Live NBC NFL Football Streaming TV on a PC for Free-Watch over 3500 channels Online Watch The Last Exorcism (2010) online on Megavideo for free Live CBS NFL Football Streaming TV on a PC for Free-Watch over 3500 channels Online Watch The Last Exorcism online For free HD
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.83.8) / Processed in 0.016770 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 8884, 973,