Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » What Does Christmas and The Holiday Season Mean to You?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Does Christmas and The Holiday Season Mean to You?

What Does Christmas and The Holiday Season Mean to You?

What Does Christmas and The Holiday Season Mean to You

?

Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, marks the beginning of the Holiday Season. What does this mean? For some it can have religious meaning as the birth of a savior, while for others of the Jewish faith it can represent Hanukah or the "Festival of the Lights." For those of African descent it can represent the holiday of Kwanza that celebrates their heritage.

There are those that see this season as a time of giving and receiving gifts. While others are turned off by the sheer commercialization of the season, others revel in the feelings that gift giving can provide them. What does the Holiday Season mean to you?

For many people the holidays are a time of joy. It is a time of celebration and a time of family. You feel good inside and energized. You revel in the abundance of the year. For many, they look forward to Christmas and the Holidays. They are searching for the peace and contentment that can be found in the silence of a manger scene. Some are searching for the leap they feel in their heart as their children run out of their rooms to see what Santa has brought. It does not matter what it cost, for the smiles and laughter of their children are priceless.What Does Christmas and The Holiday Season Mean to You?

There are those that do not have children or families. They chose to serve and give to others in the community. It could mean standing on a street corner ringing a bell or serving the less fortunate at the local soup kitchen. It is the feeling of giving and serving their fellow man that gives them the feeling of peace and abundance.

There seems to a common feeling of joy that all people feel during this yuletide season. Families come together, large meals and treats are cooked, and there is a lot of laughter and thanksgiving. This feeling may last through New Year's Day. Then the children must prepare to return to school. You may have to prepare to return to work. The relatives return home and the decorations start to come down. If this is not enough to signal that the season of abundance and joy are over, then you receive your first credit card bill.

So why is it that this feeling of joy, abundance and giving can only last for such a short time? Why can't we commit to this feeling of joy and content year round? Why do we only serve others once a year?What Does Christmas and The Holiday Season Mean to You?

I'd like to personally challenge you to have a special New Year's commitment. Commit to bringing the abundance to yourself throughout the year. Have the feeling of giving and sharing in your heart. Allow it to uplift your spirit. Commit to being thankful everyday and thank the Universe for all of the things it has provided you. You don't have to keep up the Christmas tree or holiday decorations year round, but you can keep the spirit of it alive in your home.

A friend of mine recounts the story of one of his earliest memories of Christmas. It was not until years later that he heard the full story. When he was about five, his mother worked with a woman, Ms. Smith, who did not have a lot of money. In fact, Ms Smith and her little girl only had a drawing of a tree on the wall. The little girl said, "I don't think Santa will know where to bring presents this year because we don't have a real tree. I hope he can see my drawing."

My friend's parents brought Ms. Smith and her little girl their own tree, a large dinner, and some of my friends wrapped presents. He would not ever miss them because he already had an over abundance of gifts. That Christmas a little girl had a tree and presents. Santa had found her. My friend's parents gave Ms. Smith some money to help her out after Christmas. Ms. Smith and her child took a bus back to live with Ms. Smith's parents until she could get on her feet again. A card some months later said that the Ms. Smith went back to school and they were doing wonderfully well.

A kind gift and the feeling of giving past one day helped this family change their lives. No one involved will ever forget that Christmas. So remember to commit to a New Year of abundance, sharing, and joy.
The Exceptional Worth of Discount Cruises Traveling Rabat Travel Meaning of Christmast Explore Rockhampton in Queensland on the Capricorn Coast of Australia Significance of Gifting Traditions on the Festival of Raksha Bandhan How to Best Identify Destination Wedding Photographers It Is Essential To Beware Dermatosis In Tropical Summer When Wearing Ornaments Spending A Wonderful Spring Break In Puerto Penasco Rocky Point Mexico Rajasthan India Tour - Experience A Unique Land Of India Long Term Rental Villas In Bali Island GOPALAN TRAVELS Adventure Tourism in India Can You Trust Wrinkle Cream Comparisons
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.108.54) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.013410 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 4190, 954,
What Does Christmas and The Holiday Season Mean to You? Alagoa Nova