Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » What Do I Need To Do To Conceive A Male Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Do I Need To Do To Conceive A Male Baby?

The other day, I received an email from a couple who wanted to know precisely what they needed to do in order to ensure that they conceived a male baby rather than a female. They already had two daughters and wanted to make sure that they got a son this time. I told them that there were basically two choices. They could go to a fertility clinic for PGD (pre-implantation genetic diagnosis), or they could try natural things that home that would hopefully reach the same end. They decided on the at home methods because they did not want to spend the thousands of dollars that the clinic would require and they did not want to have to conceive in a sterile environment. So, I'll describe some of the tips and advice I gave them for conceiving a male child in the following article.

Making Sure That The Y Sperm Fertilizes The Egg And Ultimately Produces A Male Child: If your goal is to have a son, then your goal is really just one simple thing. You need to make sure that it is the Y chromosome, and not the X, that fertilizes your egg. It's as simple as that. Y produces males and X produces females. Unfortunately, you can't just see or reach down in your reproductive tract to find out what is going on. But, there are a few things that you can do which don't require that you are able to see what's happening in there. There are tests that you can take that will give you a pretty good indication and I will tell you about those later. But, first I'm going to introduce you to the Y's, which as we've established are the guys that you are pulling for.

Of the two sperm chromosomes, the Y's are the fastest. This is a definite advantage. Unfortunately, they are also the shortest lived. This is a definite disadvantage. Your goal is to make the most of the speed while trying your best to compensate for the vulnerability. There are basically three ways that you can do this, which I'll discuss below.

Time, Acidity, And Sexual Positions And How They Factor Into Whether You Will Conceive A Male Or Boy Baby: I've just listed the three variables that come into play here. Timing is a factor because conceiving after ovulation occurs makes the most of the short time frame that the Y's do have. Acidity is very important because the relatively weak Y's have an even shorter life span when your vaginal PH is too high. Therefore, most people reading this article will want to make it lower. Finally, sexual positions that give you deeper penetration help to give these weak little guys a much needed head start on their travels.The Tests, Tools, And Techniques That Will Make Conceiving A Male Easier: Remember those tests that I mentioned earlier? Well, there are a few. The first one that I would recommend is a good ovulation predictor. You really do not want to be guessing at when you are ovulating. You need to know for sure. I like saliva predictors but any kit which accurately measures bodily fluids can work.Next, you will want to consider PH testing strips to determine how high your PH is right now. This will tell you how much you will need to lower and approximately how much time this should take. You should also continue to use these strips as you begin to change your diet and / or to douche with specific alkalizing (which lowers PH) substances.Your ultimate goal is that you see ovulation approaching at the same time that you have gotten your PH low enough to be friendly to Y sperm. Once this happens, you want to able to make the time to conceive using deep penetration. It may take a month or two to accomplish this depending on how acidic you are right now, but that's why the tools that I've mentioned are sometimes invaluable. They keep you from having to guess.Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included instructions and resources for douching recipes and food lists, examples of the PH testing strips and and saliva predictors mentioned in this article, as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/ http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/what-do-i-need-to-do-to-conceive-a-male-baby-3838524.html
Baby Boutique For Wide Range Of Top Quality Baby Gifts Greatest Portable Cribs – Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Critiques Must Have Wardrobe Baby Accessories Trendy Baby Clothes To Support The Cause What Exactly Is A Baby Shower? Buy Online Personalized Baby Gift Baskets For Small Kids. Choose The Baby Blankets As The Perfect Gift Cloth The baby Diapers Continues to one very popular Solution Personalised Baby Gifts – The Perfect Choice Buy the Best of the Baby Boy Clothes Irish Baby Names And Spanish Baby Names How Do I Know If My Baby Is Suffering From Silent Reflux? Baby It's Cold Outside-make Money Online Instead
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.126.80) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.013684 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 4324, 957,
What Do I Need To Do To Conceive A Male Baby? Casper