Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » What Can I Do With an Online Criminology Degree
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Can I Do With an Online Criminology Degree

Individuals choosing criminal justice for their career are well advised to get an advanced education. In 1967, the President's Commission on Law Enforcement and the Administration of Justice urged police departments to encourage their officers to further their educations. The Commission's ultimate goal: every police officer should have a bachelor's degree. Anonline criminology degree can be the foundation for a career in law enforcement.

Many, if not most, police academies demand new recruits to be in good physical condition, have a clean criminal and driving record, and to possess at least an associate's degree. An online criminology degree fills the education requirement. Quite often, promotion within a department is based on a combination of job performance education. Officers can work on their bachelor's degree through distance learning while they gain valuable on the job experience.

Some individuals use an online criminology degree to become probation officers. Their goal is to ensure that offenders become productive members of society. Other options include working in the security field in either the public or private sector. A criminology degree is a valuable asset on a resume for individuals seeking to enter the FBI, CIA, or Homeland Security. No matter what area of service the individual targets for employment, be it state, federal, or the private sector, a criminology degree marks him as a serious professional.

High tech crime prevention demands specialized training. Police officers specializing in white-collar crimes combine their online criminology degree with a second specialty in a field such as computer technology or accounting. Forensics is a fast growing segment in criminology and requires concentrated studies in criminology and subjects like psychology, sociology, Police officers specializing in white-collar crimes combine their online criminology degree with a second specialty in a field such as computer technology or accounting. Forensics is a fast growing segment in criminology and requires concentrated studies in criminology and subjects like psychology, sociology,biological sciences, and chemistry.

An online criminology degree is both a foundation and stepping stone for career advancement. Advanced degrees mean promotions, wider career choices, and over all a secure future for criminology majors.

|Health |health clinic |health services |
Grab Iron Maiden tour Tickets online Buy X Factor Live Tickets online Online Bachelor Degrees for All Online Degrees - Good Choice for Working Adults Perfect Discount Ugg Boots Online Earn An Online Income, How To Choose One Individuals and Astrology Online - Fairly a Sensnation Dokteronline Review and Coupon Codes Online Stores: Clutch Spring Handbags Today Watch Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies MLB Scores Online Live Online Pokies in Turning Large sum of Players Could You Make Money Online Without Having An Item? Watch Charlotte Bobcats vs Boston Celtics NBA Scores Online Live
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.114.211) / Processed in 0.005044 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2546, 973,